• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Authors United: One of a kind group.

Reaction score
Okey dokeyyy!! Attention ya'll capable writers/authors!

I'm planning to form a group of writers and start our personal gig. Probably make our own website. I will discuss in detail with only people who are interested. Seriously interested. You can't back out later. The members must be however, friendly, participative, enthusiastic, dedicated, cooperative, and additionally, team work is very essential. People from around the globe are welcome-d ( I just like writing it that way). Anyhow, let me know what you all think.

P.S: As per my knowledge, a very talented kid usama321 is already in. :D

Cheerio! Stay blessed!

Reaction score
Okey dokeyyy!! Attention ya'll capable writers/authors!

I'm planning to form a group of writers and start our personal gig. Probably make our own website. I will discuss in detail with only people who are interested. Seriously interested. You can't back out later. The members must be however, friendly, participative, enthusiastic, dedicated, cooperative, and additionally, team work is very essential. People from around the globe are welcome-d ( I just like writing it that way). Anyhow, let me know what you all think.

P.S: As per my knowledge, a very talented kid usama321 is already in. :D

Cheerio! Stay blessed!

Kid.....:censored:

Reaction score
the problem with me is that
1 i already have a blog
2 my blog is my preference
3 i dun like being ordered to write a stry... or allotted...i hate time frames and dead lines
4 i cant force an inspiration on me... neither can i write on anything i am being told to write at... a major reason of not being a free lancer

Reaction score
the problem with me is that
1 i already have a blog
2 my blog is my preference
3 i dun like being ordered to write a stry... or allotted...i hate time frames and dead lines
4 i cant force an inspiration on me... neither can i write on anything i am being told to write at... a major reason of not being a free lancer
You won't be ordered or told what to write. :)

Reaction score
Here's one.

It was the third murder in as many days. He knew he was going far too ahead of the scheme, but it was okay, atleast he was having fun. All the blood spilled like an oil puddle, all the voices silenced in just one blow, it was everything to him. He planned for another, this time it wasn't one or two, it was about to be a killing spree. No mercy, no survivors, just one complete victim. He waited with the weapon, sat motionless beside the table, and waited for the chance. It came. Splash! The fly died in an instant.! :D

I've posted all of my work in a different thread, https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/short-story-competition.21911/page-2
You can see it all there, Plus Rutzaba 'sawesome writing! :D She's way too good (y)

Reaction score
Here's one.

It was the third murder in as many days. He knew he was going far too ahead of the scheme, but it was okay, atleast he was having fun. All the blood spilled like an oil puddle, all the voices silenced in just one blow, it was everything to him. He planned for another, this time it wasn't one or two, it was about to be a killing spree. No mercy, no survivors, just one complete victim. He waited with the weapon, sat motionless beside the table, and waited for the chance. It came. Splash! The fly died in an instant.! :D

I've posted all of my work in a different thread, https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/short-story-competition.21911/page-2
You can see it all there, Plus Rutzaba 'sawesome writing! :D She's way too good (y)
hahaha! Good! I literally lol-ed. yea rutzaba's pretty good but they aint interested in joining. So, no prob. lemme know what you think. :')