• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Authors United: One of a kind group.

Reaction score
Sure lets give it a try :D i still don't get what I have to do? Just write stories?
Yes, u just have to write stories..Just the way u want. But then U'll b a part of this awesome army of writers... We name the grp nd that becomes our identity. :D If u wanna be a part...pm me ur affirmation. :D

Reaction score
I didn't know her, I didn't care. I don't know what happened, I didn't know why it happened. All I knew, was that, I judged her. I saw the veil and I judged. My judgement was blinded, short sighted and clouded.

A random sample, not realy good at writing

Reaction score
I didn't know her, I didn't care. I don't know what happened, I didn't know why it happened. All I knew, was that, I judged her. I saw the veil and I judged. My judgement was blinded, short sighted and clouded.

A random sample, not realy good at writing
Can you provide a bit longer sample. That'd be better. :D
Cheers.

Reaction score
Okey dokeyyy!! Attention ya'll capable writers/authors!

I'm planning to form a group of writers and start our personal gig. Probably make our own website. I will discuss in detail with only people who are interested. Seriously interested. You can't back out later. The members must be however, friendly, participative, enthusiastic, dedicated, cooperative, and additionally, team work is very essential. People from around the globe are welcome-d ( I just like writing it that way). Anyhow, let me know what you all think.

P.S: As per my knowledge, a very talented kid usama321 is already in. :D

Cheerio! Stay blessed!

Hey I can be your accountant, if you ever need one :whistle:

Reaction score
you need an idea giving guy? :D
you know the one who is too lazy to write on his own but help if you run out of ideas?:cool: