• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Ayub medical college admission requirements

Reaction score
Well before saying anything let me assure you people that i did visit ayub medical college website and have checked out all the requirements for admission. Since i am an A level student i must have a different eligibility criteria just like other A level students.
After going through their website all over again i came to know that I need to have some equivalent certificate etc etc. I know all that. But what really confused me is domicile?? You know what domicile really is? right? well i don't live in pakistan and yeah i am pakistani too. I have done my a levels abroad so definitely i would be considered as foreigner. And after reading about their domicile stuff, i came to know that they want the student's parents to have Khyber pakhtunwa domicile or if they are foreigners then they should have some foreign nationality. And honestly none of such kind of domicile my parents have. They were born in karachi, and none of our family lives in abbottabad but live in karachi, islamabad, rawalpindi and may be somewhere near abbottabad. My parents have domicile of sindh. So i believe this would effect my admission in this college. Isn't it? I know i haven't written anything precisely, so my apology but really guys i dearly need your help. Please its a humble request.
Thanks a bunch :)

Reaction score
Are you a pakistani national?
What is the address stated in your NIC card or passport?

Domicile is USUALLY the place you were born. There may be exceptions

Before I can add anything further. Please answer me these questions in the inbox

can you tell me your olevel grades, subject wise? List down all subjects u give in which sesssions and year

Your Alevel grades? If you have already given the exam

Where did u give olevel and alevel? Country for both?

Are you a pakistani national? Do u have any foreign nationality?

Which colleges do u intend to apply? Government or private?
Can you pay $10,000 (10 lakh) a year for foreign seat

These are important questions, which im asking because they affect equivalences, type of seats u apply. i hope u understand

http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/attachments/mbbs-guide-pptx.19001/
this is a guide for mbbs, a rough one albeit

Reaction score
which private medical college?

Sardar Begum Dental College Peshawar
I have a question i calculated my A Level marks as 72% using the formula given on your ppt so i wrote 72% but now when i got my certificate it says 71%!
What do i do now as the whole merit list would be disturbed if i tell them to change my FSc marks and i might even loose my seat!

Reaction score
well you should have written the official equivalence on your admission form.

Did you take into account the decimal places properly?

Reaction score
well you should have written the official equivalence on your admission form.

Did you take into account the decimal places properly?
I didnt have it when the test was held
But im on 48th position in the merit and there are 75 seats for bds so that 1% wouldnt make a diff right?

Reaction score
well I dont ubderstand how can there be a 1% difference

how did you calculate your marks?

did you round up your percentages to the nearest digit?