• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Barcalona WON!! 3-1!! YESSSSS!

Reaction score
LOL :p :lol:

Lota fan :lol:

well whatever just close this thread now its just getting boring ! :(

Reaction score
Barcelona has had the best six years any team could ask for! Viva Barca! :D
Nibz, we aren't snatching these players. It's their dream to play for Barcelona n then there's manager's agreement n player's agreement n the transfer fee .
Now Rossi is comin to Barca to fulfill his dreams!! :D

Reaction score
TheDealer said:
Barcelona has had the best six years any team could ask for! Viva Barca! :D
Nibz, we aren't snatching these players. It's their dream to play for Barcelona n then there's manager's agreement n player's agreement n the transfer fee .
Now Rossi is comin to Barca to fulfill his dreams!! :D
exactly! nibz just hates barca because they pretty much CRUSHED manU in both the CL in which they met in the last 3 years!

Reaction score
Nibz said:
Did I mention that defeat anywhere in my post? Read both my posts again before posting anything.
This isn't a lame excuse. This is a perfect fact.
I know you are just a 'Lota Fan', who just support the winning side.
Why don't you JUST FORGET YOUR WIN. Was there any reason to make a separate thread for this. Weren't the other two threads enough?!
Barcelona my foot.
DUDE FIRST OF ALL IM NOT A LOTA FAN WHO JUST SUPPORTS THE WINNING SIDE! I DONT SUPPORT ANY TEAM EXCEPT BARCELONA!!!!!! JUST LIKE YOUR A DIE HARD MANU, IM A DIE HARD BARCA FAN! HOW CAN YOU CALL ME A LOTA FAN WHEN I ONLY SUPPORT BARCA!!! DUDE I LITERALLY CRIED THE LAST YEAR WHEN BARCA LOST TO INTER IN THE CL SEMIFINAL! :cry: ESPECIALLY WHEN JOSE MARINHIO POINTED HIS FINGER UP IN THE SKY FACING THE BARCA FANS IN THE CAMP NOU! THAT WAS PRETTY EMBARSSING AND INSULTING! :oops: BUT WE TOOK REVENGE FROM THEM IN THE THIS YEARS SEMI FINAL WHEN MESSI ALONE CRUSHED MAURINHIO'S MADRID!!!!!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I repeat my words:
If you look at the overall record of Barca in the Champions League, you'd see that they won all their knockout matches CRYING and cheating!
Against Arsenal in the quarter-finals (10 men. A STUPID red-card to Van Persie) ; against Inter (10 men. The referee was blind at that time.); against Chelsea (10 men. Screw that referee. And I hate him to date for that) and this time Real Madrid (10 men. Even the commentators agreed that they had never seen Barca playing against '11-men top-class team'. ). Besides Man U in the final, of course!

This what the Special One once said to UEFA and their refereeing: "My career would end if I said what I really thought".

Reaction score
princemaazthefinal said:
so manU fans what about all that revenge talk and ideas!!! hahaha Barca OWNED ManU!!! first goal pedro then messi then villa!!!!!!!!! ya ya rooney also scored! and you know what made my day??? IT WAS WHEN THEY SHOWED HOW ALEX FERGUSON WAS SHAKING WITH FEAR!!!! VIVA BARCA! VIVA MESSI!!!!!!

yoo hoo!!! barca
way to go!!!!! :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
n no way does barca cheat or anything
i think ur mistaking them 4 sum other club
villa messi puyol r just too cool!!!
and a team consists of its players, if u take them awy the team cease to exist!!

the same wud be the case wth manu

Reaction score
gary221 said:
n no way does barca cheat or anything
i think ur mistaking them 4 sum other club
villa messi puyol r just too cool!!!
and a team consists of its players, if u take them awy the team cease to exist!!

the same wud be the case wth manu
exactly dude! ive been trying to teach that to nibz as well but i guess that hes not going to understand!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
princemaazthefinal said:
exactly dude! ive been trying to teach that to nibz as well but i guess that hes not going to understand!

I appreciate your teachings, Sir! :)
Shall we discuss the tuition fees here or you want me to PM you for that? :)

Reaction score
Nibz said:
princemaazthefinal said:

I appreciate your teachings, Sir! :)
Shall we discuss the tuition fees here or you want me to PM you for that? :)
LOL. i didnt know you had a funny side aswell!

Reaction score
BARCELONA.<3 i knew they were gonna win with Messi and Villa in the team. =D