• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Barcalona WON!! 3-1!! YESSSSS!

Reaction score
so manU fans what about all that revenge talk and ideas!!! hahaha Barca OWNED ManU!!! first goal pedro then messi then villa!!!!!!!!! ya ya rooney also scored! and you know what made my day??? IT WAS WHEN THEY SHOWED HOW ALEX FERGUSON WAS SHAKING WITH FEAR!!!! VIVA BARCA! VIVA MESSI!!!!!!

Reaction score
Aoa. Well that victory was not surprising, I mean Barcelona's performance has been the best throughout the league.

Reaction score
alphabravocharlie said:
Aoa. Well that victory was not surprising, I mean Barcelona's performance has been the best throughout the league.
exactly! ManU fans shouldn be sad. they lost to the best team ever!

Reaction score
LOL, fergie himself said thats its no shame losing to the best team ever !

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
yeah ferguson did absolutely no mistake. i guess it was their bad luck that they were up against probably the best football team the world has ever seen!!! BARCALONA4LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
princemaazthefinal said:
scouserlfc said:
yeah ferguson did absolutely no mistake. i guess it was their bad luck that they were up against probably the best football team the world has ever seen!!! BARCALONA4LIFE!!!!!!!!!!
Man the third and the second goal was very lucky goal so it was a lucky game

Still supporting manchester united

Reaction score
princemaazthefinal said:
scouserlfc said:

Reaction score
Keeemoman said:
princemaazthefinal said:
scouserlfc said:

oh cmon!!!!!! whenever you guys lose you start making excuses that it was a lucky game and stuff! U can still continue to support manchester united but damn it agree to this thing that barca completely owned you guys! the second goal was complete skill from messi aND HOW WAS VILLA'S GOAL LUCKY???????

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
You are talking as if you 'OWN' this club.
First of all, Barcelona my foot!

Secondly, the reason why I dislike Barcelona so much is because of their non‑contact tippy-tappy style of play.
If you 'SNATCH' all players from other teams (Take for instance, Villa; Afellay; MAscherano... and many others), leaving the rest of us 'Fabregas-less' and 'Villa-less', how can we beat that self-portrayed Barca. All we can do then is play our 'bad football', enduring imperfections.

But no matter what the score-line is, and no matter how many trophies they win, BARCELONA WILL ALWAYS BE FOOT.
Yes, Barcelona my foot. Thank you

Reaction score
Nibz said:

Secondly, the reason why I dislike Barcelona so much is because of their non‑contact tippy-tappy style of play.
If you 'SNATCH' all players from other teams (Take for instance, Villa; Afellay; MAscherano... and many others), leaving the rest of us 'Fabregas-less' and 'Villa-less', how can we beat that self-portrayed Barca. All we can do then is play our 'bad football', enduring imperfections.

But no matter what the score-line is, and no matter how many trophies they win, BARCELONA WILL ALWAYS BE FOOT.
:lol:

Reaction score
Nibz said:

:D :D :D
Well i agree with you on the style of play part, they make the whole game so boring. BUT what can we do, they are the best club in the world [unfortunately].

Reaction score
Nibz said:

nibz plz stop complaining! you lost fair and square and admit it for God sake! and what the hell is wrong with barca's style of play! if manU cant cope up with it its not barca's problem! its their style of play! barca tries their best to have the ball in their possesion so whats wrong with it???! plz ManU fans stop being jealous of barca's success and their strength and admit it that you lost fair and square!!!
P.S messi did own ManU! i mean look at the way he feinted nani!!!!

Reaction score
LOL, man messi was yesterday tried to be punched by a supporter or fan of an Argentine club which is an rival of the club Messi used to play in Argentina, btw those who dont know MEssi is in Argentina and the rest of the argentine players for the COPA AMERICA !! :)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
And as I said above, if you let all other clubs 'Fabregas-less' and 'Villa-less', how on earth would they compete with this 'my foot' team!
Forget it.

Reaction score
Nibz said:
And as I said, if you let all other clubs 'Fabregas-less' and 'Villa-less', how on earth would they compete with this 'my foot' team!
Forget it.
so now your saying that barca cant even buy other players????? then why did manU buy chichorito??? or why does madrid buy all those expenssive players?? so madrid bought ronaldo from manU and so now your saying that manU is ronaldo-less??? GOD!!! now this is just stupid ideology nibz! :x

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Did I mention that defeat anywhere in my post? Read both my posts again before posting anything.
This isn't a lame excuse. This is a perfect fact.
I know you are just a 'Lota Fan', who just supports the winning side.
Why don't you JUST FORGET YOUR WIN. Was there any reason to make a separate thread for this. Weren't the other two threads enough?!
Barcelona-my-foot.

Reaction score
Nibz said:
Did I mention that defeat anywhere in my post? Read both my posts again before posting anything.
I know you are just a 'Lota Fan', who just support the winning side.
Why don't you JUST FORGET YOUR WIN. Was there any reason to make a separate thread for this. Weren't the other two threads enough?!
Barcelona my foot.

global moderator shudnt say any insulting word like "Barcelona my foot."
even though the others are wrong.
isnt that right ???

Reaction score
haochen said:
Nibz said:
I know you are just a 'Lota Fan', who just support the winning side.
Barcelona my foot.

isnt that right ???
You call this an insult???? This is in no way was an insult.
And furthermore, everything is fair when we talk about sports. Sportsmanship you know. Moreover, s/he didn't insult a member but was merely talking about a team!!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
haochen said:
isnt that right ???

Global Moderators are not angels you know. I bet you are not one either. And in whose dictionary is that an insulting word, may I know?
This was even my 'signature quote' for some days, for your very kind information. :)

Barcelona my foot! Stop me if you can :)