• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bashaar Al Asaad.

Reaction score
For every muslim out there....Now that we are in the last 10 days of Ramadan please do not forget to Ask allah to destroy this vicious non human animal called Bashaar Al Assad and to show us on him what he had shown us on al Qadafi and to burn in hell fire inshallah.

Reaction score
Yeah okay :) i always hope bashar al assad will end his rein of murdering innocent people
its really awful that so many innocent lives have been lost over the past wo years :(
May Allah stop Bashar Al Assad and end his rein of terror and be punished for his evil deeds.

Reaction score
Bashaar al assad subhanallah..looked so scared when the footage of him praying salat al Eid was shown...he didnt want to pray but people insisted on him to do so..I'm confident that he would die in a far worst condition than al Qadafi.

Reaction score
after everything he has done he deserves a death so bad that his pain will shock the world. the islamic system will account him and all other unjust rulers ia

Reaction score
May Allah give him some Hidayah....
Well he is not at all doing good with his ppl, His army is killing innocent ppl .. :(
For all his deeds he will be accountable to Allah...
Don't mind but we r not suppose to give so strict comments for him.... :oops:
Allah will give him death soon....but till now Allah is giving him chance to stop....
So who we r to suggest how he is suppose to die ?
Sorry.....but don't mind...Everyone has different opinion :)

Reaction score
May Allah give him some Hidayah....
Well he is not at all doing good with his ppl, His army is killing innocent ppl .. :(
For all his deeds he will be accountable to Allah...
Don't mind but we r not suppose to give so strict comments for him.... :oops:
Allah will give him death soon....but till now Allah is giving him chance to stop....
So who we r to suggest how he is suppose to die ?
Sorry.....but don't mind...Everyone has different opinion :)
Do u watch the news alot??
U know what makes people say these harsh comments is because of the many crimes his army commited.
There were muslim women who were raped, CHILDREN and i repeat children who were executed, in some cases whole families are killed.
There are some videos in youtube,if u watch them u will wish that u can kill him your self.
I saw a video of his forces stabbing and burning a guy to death, another video where they bury a man alive just because he refused to say there is no god except Bashaar...I can give u the link to these videos..Just so that u know this man should be killed in the same way his army killed more than 20,000 innocent people since the start of the revolution.
If u still not convinced check this link out http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...18464031540310&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf
What should be done in your opinion to a man like this??

Reaction score
Do u watch the news alot??
U know what makes people say these harsh comments is because of the many crimes his army commited.
There were muslim women who were raped, CHILDREN and i repeat children who were executed, in some cases whole families are killed.
There are some videos in youtube,if u watch them u will wish that u can kill him your self.
I saw a video of his forces stabbing and burning a guy to death, another video where they bury a man alive just because he refused to say there is no god except Bashaar...I can give u the link to these videos..Just so that u know this man should be killed in the same way his army killed more than 20,000 innocent people since the start of the revolution.
If u still not convinced check this link out http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...18464031540310&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf
What should be done in your opinion to a man like this??

والله يا أخ I didnot know that Bashaar is doing shirk yanni forcing ppl to except him their god... :cry:
Yeah such persons should perish from this world .....
Well even his army will also be responsible for what his army is doing to the ppl.... :cry:
Beside his army should kill him but they r obeying him....what they will answer to Allah :(

Reaction score
والله يا أخ I didnot know that Bashaar is doing shirk yanni forcing ppl to except him their god... :cry:
Yeah such persons should perish from this world .....
Well even his army will also be responsible for what his army is doing to the ppl.... :cry:
Beside his army should kill him but they r obeying him....what they will answer to Allah :(
Not only his army, Irans army as well is helping him...it became like a war between Shia and sunna.

Reaction score
I have a close eye on this political thing and it is definately U.s behind the islami inqilaabs, this is prove to world that Islam is coming and the U.s is on threat, and they and israel need to fight them off..Uhh what they had made out of our sweet dEAR iSLAM

I AM SAYING THIS BECAUSE ONE OF SUCH REVOLUTION WAS ABOUT TO BE in Pakistan, bit killing of gaddafi probably afraid the army cheif and he stopped it, to prevent being killed in the same way as well