• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BBA - FAST or LSE (later on transfer to LUMS)

Reaction score
i just feel like lse wou;d be a better option... many people to get transfered but u should keep in mind not every credit hour is transferred

Reaction score
LSE
And if you don't have 6 A's or above in O level SERIOUSLY don't even think about LUMS

Reaction score
LSE
And if you don't have 6 A's or above in O level SERIOUSLY don't even think about LUMS
no I dont think it is that case... aloot of students have got in with fewere A s than 6.... its lcat and trahscripts that matter to

Reaction score
Go for LSE. FAST is only renowned for its CS program, otherwise, the job market and the standard of studies at LSE for BBA/BSC is much better and it is usually the second choice of students after LUMS.

Reaction score
u can transfer micro macro and calculas credit hours only if ur in lse..

Reaction score
I haven't seen any fast student in my 3 years at lums. But lse students having a very high cgpa do stand a chance to get transferred.

Reaction score
Go for LSE. Apply as a fresh men next year, transfer is a 1% chance. Wasting a year for LUMS wont harm you.
Good news : Lums has increased their intake, so hit their LCAT and you'll have a fair chance.

Reaction score
Transfer might not be possible later on. So better to continue now and apply next year as a fresh!

or, if you re willing for the transfer, go with lse now! :)

Reaction score
Students joining any university thinking they'll transfer later to another uni, are going in a wrong direction! Transferring credits between Universities in Pakistan is not that easy, rather it's very very rare I would say (specially if ur looking to transfer to a higher merit uni, e.g LSE to LUMS)
Please do not risk ur future in the hope of this transfer!

Reaction score
Go for LSE if in future you don't get transferred . LSE is good and well known in BBA and has 100% job rate :)
FAST Is just famous for BSCS