• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Beaconhouse Gulshan Branch

Reaction score
Did anyone do their A levels from there? if so, are the teachers and the school good? Is the A level of Beaconhouse Gulshan branch good? i really want to know, thanks in advance for answering to me!

Reaction score
I did. My AS only though. I am going to speak for myself and since I was a science student I really don't know about the whole commerce side. I joined BSS gulshan because of the 100% scholarship they offered me, I loved my stay there because the environment was amazingly friendly, not lots but a moderate amount of extracurricular activities were offered and the teachers seemed good. On a personal note I hate Chemistry and hence never did like my chemistry teacher there. Our Maths teacher was great Psychology was again amazing and Physics was 'just' good. All in all it was a good experience. The climax - My scholarship cancelled in A2 because I had 2 and not 3 A's. I didn't stay in BSS and went private because, as i saw, all the good teachers were either shifted to commerce or removed on the whole. If that has continued into this year than I wouldn't want to go their with the thing in mind that only school is enough to give me good grades. If you go there, u'd enjoy the extracurriculars but u'd have to EITHER take tutions from 'big' names OR study 'really really hard' on ur own, and that too from the start!
Please note I've shared my views based on what I saw n felt in the last 2 years. Things could change this year miraculously - we never know!
Ur Welcome :)

Reaction score
U are most welcome! and I am happy to help :D Any more queries and I'd be delighted to help again.

Reaction score
m doing ma a levels frm beacon gulshan - teachers are good, and there is a 'be helpful to otherr' type culture. i think if u reside in gulshan, u shud come here , i myself transfered myself frm city skull to beacon gulshn for A levels

Reaction score
m doing ma a levels frm beacon gulshan - teachers are good, and there is a 'be helpful to otherr' type culture. i think if u reside in gulshan, u shud come here , i myself transfered myself frm city skull to beacon gulshn for o levels
What were ur olevel grades???
R u studing on scholarship????

Reaction score
m doing ma a levels frm beacon gulshan - teachers are good, and there is a 'be helpful to otherr' type culture. i think if u reside in gulshan, u shud come here , i myself transfered myself frm city skull to beacon gulshn for o levels

thank you very much for telling me! but can you also tell me if the teachers are good enough so that i can study on my own or would i be needing tuitions?

Reaction score
thank you very much for telling me! but can you also tell me if the teachers are good enough so that i can study on my own or would i be needing tuitions?

u have to study both ways .. urself and the teachers...

tuitions are not a must if u attend classes regularly and come on time.