• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Beaconites!!! Help :(

How are your papers going?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
I've asked beaconites cuz they'll know what i'm talking about : ppl remember that highly weird question in the mock in paper 2 section b about light, critical angle and a student in a pool could u post it here would really help :) Also the weird Leslies thermometer question we people from bmi get every freakin' midterm . Kindly post them here cuz they r very difficult (rocket science actually).. i know they r from past papers igcse presumably but cant find them.... So the gist is hurry up!

Reaction score
I've asked beaconites cuz they'll know what i'm talking about :ppl remember that highly weird question in the mock in paper 2 section b about light, critical angle and a student in a pool could u post it here would really help :) Also the weird Leslies thermometer question we people from bmi get every freakin' midterm . Kindly post them here cuz they r very difficult (rocket science actually).. i know they r from past papers igcse presumably but cant find them.... So the gist is hurry up!

the mids are usually NOT centralised...so you do share that question when you get it..:)

Reaction score
I've asked beaconites cuz they'll know what i'm talking about :ppl remember that highly weird question in the mock in paper 2 section b about light, critical angle and a student in a pool could u post it here would really help :) Also the weird Leslies thermometer question we people from bmi get every freakin' midterm . Kindly post them here cuz they r very difficult (rocket science actually).. i know they r from past papers igcse presumably but cant find them.... So the gist is hurry up!

I don't think anyone would be remembering questions from midterm, heck I don't even remember the mock ones.