• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Beautiful Hadith... MUST READ........

Reaction score
Narrated by Abdullah Bin Masud RA from the Prophet Saw......... he narrated that the Prophet SAW said........ " the condition of the last one to enter jannah....... hell be in the state dat....he'll fall ...... thn stand...... thn falll. Then stand..... and da fire of helll.... itlll be burning him...... thn at last wen he'll come out...... ( with gret difficulty)....... he'll see hell..... and he'll say.... He is the great one..... who removed me 4rm hell...... and verily....... he has given me so much. ?.... that he hasnt even given the Awaleen and da aakhireen..... thn a tree will appear in front of him.....the man will say...... O Allah...... plz take me near dis tree....... so that I can sit in its shadow....... and drink from its water to remove my thirst. ?... Allah SWT will say...... o my man..... if I fulfil this wish....... ull ask 4 more...... the man will say....... no..... no Allah..... ill ask 4 nothing more...... then he will promise Allah..... that he will not ask 4 anything else...... then Allah will forgive him.... and He will take him near dat tree.... the man will sit in its shade. ?... and drink 4rm its water.......then another tree will appear b4 him...... which will be better than da previous one...... the man will again ask the almighty....... to take him near the 2nd tree....... Allah SWT will saay.... did u not promise me dat ull not ask 4 anything else........ then he'll again promise Allah..... then Allah SWT knowing his impatience will take him to the other tree...... then he'll see a 3rd tree..... which will be close to the gate of paradise....... which will b better dan the previous 2 ones...... then hell ask Allah to take him towards THAT tree.... then wen he'll reach dat tree...... he'll hear da voices of Ahl e Jannah .......... then he'll request Allah..... O Allah.... plz let me enter Jannah........ Allah SWT will say...... when will ur request come 2 an end....... am I not giving u something which is twice worth than the Dunya...... on hearing this the man will be very surprised. ?... and will say...... o my lord...... Being Allah...... ure making fun of me ?.??????" Telling this Abdullah Bin Masuud RA started laughing. ?... and he asked the listeners. ?...... y dint u ask me y I was laughing....????? When the listeners asked he replied....... prophet saw also wen telling this had laughed..... and wen the sahaba questioned him bt this he had replied...... that cuz Allah had also laughed on hearing da man's request........"then Allah swt will say to da man..... that ..... I wasnt making fun of u...... whatever I want to do I can do.... theres no 1 who can stop me...... kunfayakuun..... and Then the man will be allowed 2 enter Jannah...... Subhanallah......

Reaction score
Narrated by Abdullah Bin Masud RA from the Prophet Saw......... he narrated that the Prophet SAW said........ " the condition of the last one to enter jannah....... hell be in the state dat....he'll fall ...... thn stand...... thn falll. Then stand..... and da fire of helll.... itlll be burning him...... thn at last wen he'll come out...... ( with gret difficulty)....... he'll see hell..... and he'll say.... He is the great one..... who removed me 4rm hell...... and verily....... he has given me so much. ?.... that he hasnt even given the Awaleen and da aakhireen..... thn a tree will appear in front of him.....the man will say...... O Allah...... plz take me near dis tree....... so that I can sit in its shadow....... and drink from its water to remove my thirst. ?... Allah SWT will say...... o my man..... if I fulfil this wish....... ull ask 4 more...... the man will say....... no..... no Allah..... ill ask 4 nothing more...... then he will promise Allah..... that he will not ask 4 anything else...... then Allah will forgive him.... and He will take him near dat tree.... the man will sit in its shade. ?... and drink 4rm its water.......then another tree will appear b4 him...... which will be better than da previous one...... the man will again ask the almighty....... to take him near the 2nd tree....... Allah SWT will saay.... did u not promise me dat ull not ask 4 anything else........ then he'll again promise Allah..... then Allah SWT knowing his impatience will take him to the other tree...... then he'll see a 3rd tree..... which will be close to the gate of paradise....... which will b better dan the previous 2 ones...... then hell ask Allah to take him towards THAT tree.... then wen he'll reach dat tree...... he'll hear da voices of Ahl e Jannah .......... then he'll request Allah..... O Allah.... plz let me enter Jannah........ Allah SWT will say...... when will ur request come 2 an end....... am I not giving u something which is twice worth than the Jannah...... on hearing this the man will be very surprised. ?... and will say...... o my lord...... Being Allah...... ure making fun of me ?.??????" Telling this Abdullah Bin Masuud RA started laughing. ?... and he asked the listeners. ?...... y dint u ask me y I was laughing....????? When the listeners asked he replied....... prophet saw also wen telling this had laughed..... and wen the sahaba questioned him bt this he had replied...... that cuz Allah had also laughed on hearing da man's request........"then Allah swt will say to da man..... that ..... I wasnt making fun of u...... whatever I want to do I can do.... theres no 1 who can stop me...... kunfayakuun..... and Then the man will be allowed 2 enter Jannah...... Subhanallah......
Its beautiful. (y)
Jazak Allah khair for sharing and for the taggie.

Reaction score
hey sis..MASHALAH..am loving ur threads..really beautiful one..bt u tagged me nd i didnot receive the alert...aisa kyun??btw nice thread..

Reaction score
hey sis..MASHALAH..am loving ur threads..really beautiful one..bt u tagged me nd i didnot receive the alert...aisa kyun??btw nice thread..

i dont know my self....... and here i was wondering that u r da first ones to reply my threads..... so y dint u.... nw im beginning to understand y....

Reaction score
Narrated by Abdullah Bin Masud RA from the Prophet Saw......... he narrated that the Prophet SAW said........ " the condition of the last one to enter jannah....... hell be in the state dat....he'll fall ...... thn stand...... thn falll. Then stand..... and da fire of helll.... itlll be burning him...... thn at last wen he'll come out...... ( with gret difficulty)....... he'll see hell..... and he'll say.... He is the great one..... who removed me 4rm hell...... and verily....... he has given me so much. ?.... that he hasnt even given the Awaleen and da aakhireen..... thn a tree will appear in front of him.....the man will say...... O Allah...... plz take me near dis tree....... so that I can sit in its shadow....... and drink from its water to remove my thirst. ?... Allah SWT will say...... o my man..... if I fulfil this wish....... ull ask 4 more...... the man will say....... no..... no Allah..... ill ask 4 nothing more...... then he will promise Allah..... that he will not ask 4 anything else...... then Allah will forgive him.... and He will take him near dat tree.... the man will sit in its shade. ?... and drink 4rm its water.......then another tree will appear b4 him...... which will be better than da previous one...... the man will again ask the almighty....... to take him near the 2nd tree....... Allah SWT will saay.... did u not promise me dat ull not ask 4 anything else........ then he'll again promise Allah..... then Allah SWT knowing his impatience will take him to the other tree...... then he'll see a 3rd tree..... which will be close to the gate of paradise....... which will b better dan the previous 2 ones...... then hell ask Allah to take him towards THAT tree.... then wen he'll reach dat tree...... he'll hear da voices of Ahl e Jannah .......... then he'll request Allah..... O Allah.... plz let me enter Jannah........ Allah SWT will say...... when will ur request come 2 an end....... am I not giving u something which is twice worth than the Jannah...... on hearing this the man will be very surprised. ?... and will say...... o my lord...... Being Allah...... ure making fun of me ?.??????" Telling this Abdullah Bin Masuud RA started laughing. ?... and he asked the listeners. ?...... y dint u ask me y I was laughing....????? When the listeners asked he replied....... prophet saw also wen telling this had laughed..... and wen the sahaba questioned him bt this he had replied...... that cuz Allah had also laughed on hearing da man's request........"then Allah swt will say to da man..... that ..... I wasnt making fun of u...... whatever I want to do I can do.... theres no 1 who can stop me...... kunfayakuun..... and Then the man will be allowed 2 enter Jannah...... Subhanallah......

Subhanallah!!

Reaction score
Narrated by Abdullah Bin Masud RA from the Prophet Saw......... he narrated that the Prophet SAW said........ " the condition of the last one to enter jannah....... hell be in the state dat....he'll fall ...... thn stand...... thn falll. Then stand..... and da fire of helll.... itlll be burning him...... thn at last wen he'll come out...... ( with gret difficulty)....... he'll see hell..... and he'll say.... He is the great one..... who removed me 4rm hell...... and verily....... he has given me so much. ?.... that he hasnt even given the Awaleen and da aakhireen..... thn a tree will appear in front of him.....the man will say...... O Allah...... plz take me near dis tree....... so that I can sit in its shadow....... and drink from its water to remove my thirst. ?... Allah SWT will say...... o my man..... if I fulfil this wish....... ull ask 4 more...... the man will say....... no..... no Allah..... ill ask 4 nothing more...... then he will promise Allah..... that he will not ask 4 anything else...... then Allah will forgive him.... and He will take him near dat tree.... the man will sit in its shade. ?... and drink 4rm its water.......then another tree will appear b4 him...... which will be better than da previous one...... the man will again ask the almighty....... to take him near the 2nd tree....... Allah SWT will saay.... did u not promise me dat ull not ask 4 anything else........ then he'll again promise Allah..... then Allah SWT knowing his impatience will take him to the other tree...... then he'll see a 3rd tree..... which will be close to the gate of paradise....... which will b better dan the previous 2 ones...... then hell ask Allah to take him towards THAT tree.... then wen he'll reach dat tree...... he'll hear da voices of Ahl e Jannah .......... then he'll request Allah..... O Allah.... plz let me enter Jannah........ Allah SWT will say...... when will ur request come 2 an end....... am I not giving u something which is twice worth than the Dunya...... on hearing this the man will be very surprised. ?... and will say...... o my lord...... Being Allah...... ure making fun of me ?.??????" Telling this Abdullah Bin Masuud RA started laughing. ?... and he asked the listeners. ?...... y dint u ask me y I was laughing....????? When the listeners asked he replied....... prophet saw also wen telling this had laughed..... and wen the sahaba questioned him bt this he had replied...... that cuz Allah had also laughed on hearing da man's request........"then Allah swt will say to da man..... that ..... I wasnt making fun of u...... whatever I want to do I can do.... theres no 1 who can stop me...... kunfayakuun..... and Then the man will be allowed 2 enter Jannah...... Subhanallah......

subhanallah!there is one very similar 2 it but its inj urdu n i cant remember it o dont wanna say smething wrng

Reaction score
Heres another1...... read this...... and try to follow it......
Hazoor saw said to fathima ra....... if a muslim..... either man or woman..... does 2 sajdas after evry witr..... that in each sajda he repeats this.... 5 times..... "subbuhun qudoosun rabul malaaa ika tu warrooh" .......and inbetween each sajda he recits ayat al kursi....... if any man or women does dis...... then...... before getting up from thst place alllah swt will forgive all his sins..... and he'll get the rewars of 100 hajj and 100 umrah....... and and...... he'll send down 1000 angels....to him...... who willl start ryting his good deeds....... and he'll get the reward for freeing... 100 slaves.....and allah will answer his duas...... and on the day of judgement. ?....... 60 ahl e jahannum will b forgiven cuz of him...... and he'll die the death of a martyr........ subhannalllah....... cant we ppl do this much....... do get so much reward...... subhannalllah ....... subhannalllah

Reaction score
Heres another1...... read this...... and try to follow it......
Hazoor saw said to fathima ra....... if a muslim..... either man or woman..... does 2 sajdas after evry witr..... that in each sajda he repeats this.... 5 times..... "subbuhun qudoosun rabul malaaa ika tu warrooh" .......and inbetween each sajda he recits ayat al kursi....... if any man or women does dis...... then...... before getting up from thst place alllah swt will forgive all his sins..... and he'll get the rewars of 100 hajj and 100 umrah....... and and...... he'll send down 1000 angels....to him...... who willl start ryting his good deeds....... and he'll get the reward for freeing... 100 slaves.....and allah will answer his duas...... and on the day of judgement. ?....... 60 ahl e jahannum will b forgiven cuz of him...... and he'll die the death of a martyr........ subhannalllah....... cant we ppl do this much....... do get so much reward...... subhannalllah ....... subhannalllah

reference of this HADIS plz?

Reaction score
reference of this HADIS plz?
I read this In an islamic magazine...... its in urdu...... if u can read and understand urdu...... illnsent it....... and I dint see if the reference was there or not...... ill check it out and if I find it ill send u tomorrow........inshallah....

Reaction score
I read this In an islamic magazine...... its in urdu...... if u can read and understand urdu...... illnsent it....... and I dint see if the reference was there or not...... ill check it out and if I find it ill send u tomorrow........

ok sis .....i can understand eng and urdu both ...ALHAMDUILLA