• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Beautiful inspirational stories :)

Reaction score
She was pretty.

She spent half her life, plucking and waxing and moisturizing, dieting, exercising, brushing, applying, removing, tucking this, hiding that, cleaning this, washing that, buying this and buying that, wearing clothes that hung gracefully to her shape, accessories to add taste, fake eyelash here, fake extensions there, piercing this, tattooing that.

“It was her body,” she argued to those who criticized her.

Then came the day she died. She was locked in a box, the key was thrown away, her coffin left to lay amongst the dirt, where her body will slowly disintegrate to nothing as the maggots, feast on the skin she used to take so much care of.

“It’s my body,” she had argued.

No.

It was never your body.

It was Allah’s.

For if it was YOUR body, surely you’d have never left it behind.

O Allah, Forgive Me All My Sins
Great and Small, The First and The Last
Those That are Apparent and
Those That are Hidden.

Aameen

Reaction score
A school teacher decided to let her class play a game. The teacher told each child in the class to bring along a plastic bag containing a few

tomatoes. Each tomato will be given a name of a person that the child hates, so the number of tomatoes that a child will put in his/her plastic bag will depend on the number of people he/she hates.

So when the day came, every child brought some tomatoes with the name of the people he/she hated. Some had 2 tomatoes; some 3 while some up to 5 tomatoes. The teacher then told the children to carry with them the tomatoes in the plastic bag wherever they go for 1 week.

Days after days passed by, and the children started to complain due to the unpleasant smell let out by the rotten tomatoes. Besides, those having 5 tomatoes also had to carry heavier bags. After 1 week, the children were relieved because the game had finally ended.

The teacher asked: "How did you feel while carrying the tomatoes with you for 1 week?". The children let out their frustrations and started complaining of the trouble that they had to go through having to carry the heavy and smelly tomatoes wherever they go.

Then the teacher told them the hidden meaning behind the game. The teacher said: "This is exactly the situation when you carry your hatred for somebody inside your heart. The stench of hatred will contaminate your heart and you will carry it with you wherever you go. If you cannot tolerate the smell of rotten tomatoes for just 1 week, can you imagine what is it like to have the stench of hatred in your heart for your lifetime???"

Moral: Throw away any hatred for anyone from your heart so that you will not carry sins for a lifetime. Forgiving others relieves you and helps you to lead a happy life.

Reaction score
She was pretty.

She spent half her life, plucking and waxing and moisturizing, dieting, exercising, brushing, applying, removing, tucking this, hiding that, cleaning this, washing that, buying this and buying that, wearing clothes that hung gracefully to her shape, accessories to add taste, fake eyelash here, fake extensions there, piercing this, tattooing that.

Then came the day she died. She was locked in a box, the key was thrown away, her coffin left to lay amongst the dirt, where her body will slowly disintegrate to nothing as the maggots, feast on the skin she used to take so much care of.

No.

It was never your body.

It was Allah’s.

Those That are Hidden.

Aameen

Ameen Ya rabbul alameen..........
smething i'd lyk to share..........
When i smiled... th world smiled wid me.....
when i cried..... the world cried wid me....
i had no fear in life....
i had no worries in life....
i let go of evry sorrow...
and turned to evry happiness i could reach...
layghter.... fun and play.....
thats hw i spent my life....
i put behind my fears and played the most dangerous games....
no sorrow ould hurt me....
no fear could bring me down,....
i was always on top of the world....
with so many friends.... i forgot being alone....
wid all da hapiness.... i forgot what sorrow ment.....
i never once looked back.....
i never looked at my shadow of death....
nw im 6 feet under.... i cant turn back.... no matter hw much i want to...
in the world i was desperate to plan the future....
in my grave im desperate to change my past....
once i was on top of the world....
wid so many frendz i had no fears....
but nw i am under the world....
with none by my side...
nothing but fear....
what did i do wid my tum i had on earth???.....
on earth i thought id live 4 eternity...
nw it seems my life just passed wid the blink of an eye,.....
where r dose frendz... that i once cared 4 so much....
i had the most in life....
i had the best in clothes...
most jewellry....
nw i have nothing but a cloth to cover my body....
once i had a big comfortable bed....
nw the ground is my bed....
once the world smiled wid me....
but nw i cry alone....

Reaction score
with none by my side...
nothing but fear....
most jewellry....
but nw i cry alone....
Woooow dis is soooo amaing sis tnxs alot fr sharing :)

Reaction score
The Patient Old Man:

When passing through a mountain pass, a bedouin (villager) once came across an old man who was blind and who seemed to be afflicted with various ailments all over his body. It was clear that he was wasting away. He was even paralyzed and was constantly forced to remain in a seated position. The Bedouin could clearly hear him say, "All praise is for Allah, Who has kept me safe from ailments with which He has tested many among His creation; and He has indeed preferred me over many among those that He created."

"My brother!" exclaimed the bedouin. "What have you been saved from? By Allah, I think that you have been afflicted with every single kind of ailment!"

"Go away from me," said the old man, as he raised his head. "Do I not still have a tongue with which I can pronounce His Oneness, and with which I can remember Him every single moment? And do I not still have a heart with which I can know Him?"

These words of the old man were enough for the bedouin to repent to Allah for his sins and ask Him for forgiveness.

Remember, there is always someone else who is in more problem than you.

Reaction score
The Patient Old Man:

When passing through a mountain pass, a bedouin (villager) once came across an old man who was blind and who seemed to be afflicted with various ailments all over his body. It was clear that he was wasting away. He was even paralyzed and was constantly forced to remain in a seated position. The Bedouin could clearly hear him say, "All praise is for Allah, Who has kept me safe from ailments with which He has tested many among His creation; and He has indeed preferred me over many among those that He created."

"My brother!" exclaimed the bedouin. "What have you been saved from? By Allah, I think that you have been afflicted with every single kind of ailment!"

"Go away from me," said the old man, as he raised his head. "Do I not still have a tongue with which I can pronounce His Oneness, and with which I can remember Him every single moment? And do I not still have a heart with which I can know Him?"

These words of the old man were enough for the bedouin to repent to Allah for his sins and ask Him for forgiveness.

subhanallah wat amazing wordings............

Reaction score
Once there were two sick men admitted in a hospital and both had a short life left to live... One patient had his bed to the window and the other was so sick that he could not move so he would ask the patient to tell him what was going on in the world outside... The man would reply with beautiful answers children playing, green meadows.a beautiful sunrise and sunset,and a lake in front of the crystal blue sky... One morning the patient towards the window passed away silently but with a smile... After hearing the other patient got sad and asked the nurse to move him to the window side so he could get a glimpse of the fairytale he was told about..the nurse moved him and all the patient saw was a brick wall and garbage thrown outside he asked the nurse where the blue sky and the children had went which his friend had described to him the nurse replied with a giggle that the late patient was blind...The mn immediately burst into tears because the late patient in disguise had given him the will power to look at the world for himself and allowed him to get better...

I wish I can be an amazing stranger friend as him

Reaction score
She was pretty.

No.

It was never your body.

It was Allah’s.

Those That are Hidden.

Aameen

Ameen!! Thanks for sharing (y)

Reaction score
She was pretty.

No.

It was never your body.

It was Allah’s.

Those That are Hidden.

Aameen

A school teacher decided to let her class play a game. The teacher told each child in the class to bring along a plastic bag containing a few

tomatoes. Each tomato will be given a name of a person that the child hates, so the number of tomatoes that a child will put in his/her plastic bag will depend on the number of people he/she hates.

So when the day came, every child brought some tomatoes with the name of the people he/she hated. Some had 2 tomatoes; some 3 while some up to 5 tomatoes. The teacher then told the children to carry with them the tomatoes in the plastic bag wherever they go for 1 week.

Days after days passed by, and the children started to complain due to the unpleasant smell let out by the rotten tomatoes. Besides, those having 5 tomatoes also had to carry heavier bags. After 1 week, the children were relieved because the game had finally ended.

The teacher asked: "How did you feel while carrying the tomatoes with you for 1 week?". The children let out their frustrations and started complaining of the trouble that they had to go through having to carry the heavy and smelly tomatoes wherever they go.

Then the teacher told them the hidden meaning behind the game. The teacher said: "This is exactly the situation when you carry your hatred for somebody inside your heart. The stench of hatred will contaminate your heart and you will carry it with you wherever you go. If you cannot tolerate the smell of rotten tomatoes for just 1 week, can you imagine what is it like to have the stench of hatred in your heart for your lifetime???"

Moral: Throw away any hatred for anyone from your heart so that you will not carry sins for a lifetime. Forgiving others relieves you and helps you to lead a happy life.

with none by my side...
nothing but fear....
most jewellry....
but nw i cry alone....

The Patient Old Man:

Once there were two sick men admitted in a hospital and both had a short life left to live... One patient had his bed to the window and the other was so sick that he could not move so he would ask the patient to tell him what was going on in the world outside... The man would reply with beautiful answers children playing, green meadows.a beautiful sunrise and sunset,and a lake in front of the crystal blue sky... One morning the patient towards the window passed away silently but with a smile... After hearing the other patient got sad and asked the nurse to move him to the window side so he could get a glimpse of the fairytale he was told about..the nurse moved him and all the patient saw was a brick wall and garbage thrown outside he asked the nurse where the blue sky and the children had went which his friend had described to him the nurse replied with a giggle that the late patient was blind...The mn immediately burst into tears because the late patient in disguise had given him the will power to look at the world for himself and allowed him to get better...

I wish I can be an amazing stranger friend as him

thx 4 sharing..........they r v. inspiring
JazakAllah 4 da tag!!!:)

Reaction score
Here is one from my side too
*Story of Appreciation**

One young academically excellent person went to apply for a managerial position in a big company.
He passed the first interview, the director did the last interview, made the last decision.
The director discovered from the CV that the youth's academic achievements were excellent all the way, from the secondary school until the postgraduate research, never had a year when he did not score.
The director asked, "Did you obtain any scholarships in school?" the youth answered "none".
The director asked, " Was it your father who paid for your school fees?" The youth answered, "My father passed away when I was one year old, it was my mother who paid for my school fees.
The director asked, " Where did your mother work?" The youth answered, "My mother worked as clothes cleaner. The director requested the youth to show his hands. The youth showed a pair of hands that were smooth and perfect.
The director asked, " Have you ever helped your mother wash the clothes before?" The youth answered, "Never, my mother always wanted me to study and read more books. Furthermore, my mother can wash clothes faster than me.
The director said, "I have a request. When you go back today, go and clean your mother's hands, and then see me tomorrow morning.*
The youth felt that his chance of landing the job was high. When he went back, he happily requested his mother to let him clean her hands. His mother felt strange, happy but with mixed feelings, she showed her hands to the kid.
The youth cleaned his mother's hands slowly. His tear fell as he did that. It was the first time he noticed that his mother's hands were so wrinkled, and there were so many bruises in her hands. Some bruises were so painful that his mother shivered when they were cleaned with water.
This was the first time the youth realized that it was this pair of hands that washed the clothes everyday to enable him to pay the school fee. The bruises in the mother's hands were the price that the mother had to pay for his graduation, academic excellence and his future.
After finishing the cleaning of his mother hands, the youth quietly washed all the remaining clothes for his mother.
That night, mother and son talked for a very long time.
Next morning, the youth went to the director's office.
The Director noticed the tears in the youth's eyes, asked: " Can you tell me what have you done and learned yesterday in your house?"
The youth answered, " I cleaned my mother's hand, and also finished cleaning all the remaining clothes'
The Director asked, " please tell me your feelings."
The youth said, Number 1, I know now what is appreciation. Without my mother, there would not the successful me today. Number 2, by working together and helping
my mother, only I now realize how difficult and tough it is to get something done. Number 3, I have come to appreciate the importance and value of family relationship.
The director said, " This is what I am looking for to be my manager.
I want to recruit a person who can appreciate the help of others, a person who knows the sufferings of others to get things done, and a person who would not put money as his only goal in life. You are hired.
Later on, this young person worked very hard, and received the respect of his subordinates. Every employee worked diligently and as a team. The company's performance improved tremendously.
A child, who has been protected and habitually given whatever he wanted, would develop "entitlement mentality" and would always put himself first. He would be ignorant of his parent's efforts. When he starts work, he assumes that every person must listen to him, and when he becomes a manager, he would never know the sufferings of his employees and would always blame others. For this kind of people, who may be good academically, may be successful for a while, but eventually would not feel sense of achievement. He will grumble and be full of hatred and fight for more. If we are this kind of protective parents, are we really showing love or are we destroying the kid instead?*
You can let your kid live in a big house, eat a good meal, learn piano, watch a big screen TV. But when you are cutting grass, please let them experience it. After a meal, let them wash their plates and bowls together with their brothers and sisters. It is not because you do not have money to hire a maid, but it is because you want to love them in a right way. You want them to understand, no matter how rich their parents are, one day their hair will grow gray, same as the mother of that young person. The most important thing is your kid learns how to appreciate the effort and experience the difficulty and learns the ability to work with others to get things done.