• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

best book 4 statistics?

Reaction score
i guess d topic tells wat im lukin 4=)
i already have 'tools of stats analysis 4 o llevels' by ashraf ali and 'stats 4 o levels' by zaheer baig...shud i get 1 ov d recommended bux?is it necessary?

Reaction score
well.....after reviewing 3 4 books...the best I and my teacher found is O-Level Statistics written by DEAN JAMES CHALMERS.....the reason it being best is the excellent organization of the syllabus and being a book of Cambridge press....try it ....u would too find it awesome

Reaction score
usman.1995 said:
well.....after reviewing 3 4 books...the best I and my teacher found is O-Level Statistics written by DEAN JAMES CHALMERS.....the reason it being best is the excellent organization of the syllabus and being a book of Cambridge press....try it ....u would too find it awesome
agree but still there are few things missed out in that book !! In short there is no PERFECT book available for Stats :x

Reaction score
aleezay "A course in O-level STATISTICS" by Dr.Sabeeh Sheerazi is the best book that i know of. my classmate scored a world distinction after studying from the same book in the last cie stats exam it will be available at burhani . :)

Reaction score
aleezay said:
i guess d topic tells wat im lukin 4=)
i already have 'tools of stats analysis 4 o llevels' by ashraf ali and 'stats 4 o levels' by zaheer baig...shud i get 1 ov d recommended bux?is it necessary?

Deam james chalmers.