• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best Quotations

Reaction score
^yeah :)

''When poverty knocks on the door, love jumps out of the window'' :D

Reaction score
There is always some truth behind "just kidding"; knowledge behind "i dont know"; emotion behind "i dont care" and pain behind "i am okay". :)

Reaction score
"We do not so much need the help of our friends as the confidence of their help in need." ~ Epicurus

Reaction score
Be yourself ~ unknown

Man is a social animal ~ unknown

life is a puzzle ~ unknown

Reaction score
"trust is like a paper. once crumpled, it can never return to its original face."
n 'its hard to wait around for something you know will never happen, but its harder to know that its everything you want.'

Reaction score
All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Sir Winston Churchill

Reaction score
whenever you feel stressed, eat chocolates, biscuits, sweets and candy stuff. cz if mirror spell 'stressed' it reads D-E-S-S-E-R-T-S!!!!!!

Reaction score
The heights by great men reached and kept, were not attained by sudden flight, but they, while their companions slept, were toiling upwards in the night!