• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best Quotations

Reaction score
"The agonies that are have their origin in ecstasies that might have been."
Edgar Allan Pope

Reaction score
btw, aik free advice hai, leni hai to lo nhn to jane do:
apni location wali khush fehmi ko door ker lo, or jag jao, mr. khabon me gum!
btw did i ask u keep me in ur heart, bt i can very well understand; its sumthing tht u just cant do anything abt it ;). well, i dun know what your problem is,but i bet it i will be hard to discover
one thing is 4 sure if i agreed with you we wud both b wrong :ROFLOL:

Reaction score
btw did i ask u keep me in ur heart, bt i can very well understand; its sumthing tht u just cant do anything abt it ;). well, i dun know what your problem is,but i bet it i will be hard to discover
one thing is 4 sure if i agreed with you we wud both b wrong :ROFLOL:
y u beating bout the bush, simply say u like ur dreams so much tht u r afraid to wake up dreamer boy!! in ur heart,, as if!!
mene tou advice di thi nhn follow ker ni to na kro, tm pagal rehna chahte ho to men kia krun!!

Reaction score
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.
Oscar wilde

Reaction score
“Do not spoil what you have by dreaming about what you have not" Epicurus

Reaction score
To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.
(Anatole France)

Reaction score
so this means u r dying for ppl to keep u in their hearts,, so this is wat has MEANING to u?? dreamer boy?? if i go by ur definitions!!
no, i mean my soul is from elsewhere, I'm sure of that, and I intend to end up there.