• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best Quotations

Reaction score
To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.
(Anatole France)
it says "not only act but also dream", it does not say "only dream stupidities, n u'll accomplish great things"

Reaction score
no, i mean my soul is from elsewhere, I'm sure of that, and I intend to end up there.
ye kia bongi mari hai, ab apni "despo" dream ko defend kernay ki liye soul pe pohanch gaye ho.
n knowing tht u r a man who is deperate for ppl to keep him in their hearts, mjhe tm se behas nhn kerni chahiye, tm soye huay hi better ho dreamer boy!!

Reaction score
ye kia bongi mari hai, ab apni "despo" dream ko defend kernay ki liye soul pe pohanch gaye ho.
n knowing tht u r a man who is deperate for ppl to keep him in their hearts, mjhe tm se behas nhn kerni chahiye, tm soye huay hi better ho dreamer boy!!
Our mind can do wht our body cannot and our soul can do what our mind cannot .so for those who cudnt even measure the power of body cant ever realise wht soul is

Reaction score
Our mind can do wht our body cannot and our soul can do what our mind cannot .so for those who cudnt even measure the power of body cant ever realise wht soul is
ach ayar chor, tumne larai kerni hai to just turn around, ab yhan men kia kahoon!!

Reaction score
Nice quotes regarding friendship i read today..

''The friend, who understands you, creates you.''

''true friendship is like a sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.''

''A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked'' LOL!

''a friend is gift you give yourself.''

Reaction score
"We are afraid of being rejected, of being hurt once more. So we keep a safe distance. We think separating ourselves from others will protect us, but that doesnt work, either. It leaves us feeling alone and unloved." - Michael Jackson.

Reaction score
Nice quotes regarding friendship i read today..

''The friend, who understands you, creates you.''

''true friendship is like a sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.''

''A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked'' LOL!

''a friend is gift you give yourself.''
to continue the topic "friendship":
"A friend is someone before whom you may think aloud."

Reaction score
We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

Reaction score
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control