• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best Quotations

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
“Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime.” — Old Chinese Saying

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Reaction score
“I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.” - John Green's 'The Fault in our Stars'.

One of the best novels I've ever read, and that's just one of the many fascinating quotes I've stumbled upon throughout my reading of that masterpiece.

Reaction score
Insaan do cheezon se hamesha haarta hai..
"..Waqt aur pyaar dono zindagi mein khaas hote hai..
Waqt kisi ka nahi hota..
Aur pyaar har kisi se nahi hota.."

Reaction score
Falling in love with best friend is such a romantic way of having the best partner in life . . . ♥

Reaction score
It's unbelievable how fast people can change, one day, you mean everything. The next day, you don't exist anymore..:/

Reaction score
562243_438370332851499_331633717_n.jpg

Reaction score
A prayer is a centering, calming communication that can ease one's discomfort at any time of the day, even a prayer said while driving with eyes wide open.

Words are immensely powerful. One cruel remark can wound someone for life.