• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best Quotations

Reaction score
228177_370997962981002_514780335_n.jpg

Reaction score
Beauty c0mes from a life well lived. If uve lived well, ur smile lines are in the right places, and ur frown lines arent too bad, what more do u need?

Reaction score
If I were to wish for anything, I should not wish for wealth and power; but for the passionate sense of the potential, for the eye which ever young and ardent, sees the possible. Pleasure disappoints, possibility never

Reaction score

I utterly love this one. Seem simple words, yet they hold such deep meaning when you actually have to live them up. <3

And if you've read how he places this in the book, it's absolutely thought-provoking. The little boy's mother had just died, and before she breathed her last, she made him promise to never cry. Their entire city was destroyed. The adults were sitting worried, while the children taught the 3 things above.

"To know how to demand with all his might that which he desires", this one is absolutely amazing. The little boy desired to build the city again, because his mother said the city was her. A simple promise, a promise many of us would easily break, he struggled with his soul to keep it up. He imposed himself, with all his might. And eventually, rebuilt it. More beautiful, more successful, more mighty.

I've been observing children a lot, especially the little ones. We have so much to learn from them, indeed. This is why we all settle on the plateau of mediocrity so soon. We don't know how to demand from life what we desire.

Reaction score
Definition of STUDENT :-
Student wo hai jise lecture mein
Angelina jolieka khyal aata hai
Theatre mein Assignment ka sawal
yaad aata hai
Mess me ghr k khane ka swaad
yaad atahai
Exam se pehli raat syllabus yaad
aata hai
Practical me kuch nhi ata fir bhi
pas hone ka andaz ata hai