• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best TV series??...

Reaction score
Vacations are around the corner and tv series will be the one thing i'll keep a hard focus on.
I am currently watching
The Vampire Diaries
Castle
Greys Anatomy
How I met your Mother
Big Bang theory (in process.... I havent reached the latest season yet)
One Tree Hill (started)

any other suggestions??

Buddy you are watching all the series that i have watched,,,, guess our taste is similar,,, do check my list and im sure you will like majority of the series... :)

Reaction score
Buddy you are watching all the series that i have watched,,,, guess our taste is similar,,, do check my list and im sure you will like majority of the series... :)
woooww that was one hell of a list man (y)
gr8 i'll refer to it after my exams but the thing is i don't wanna start too many series bcz they bring in the new season in the fall wen school has started and i have my A2 next year and am already addicted to greys anatomy, tvd and castle so can't afford to start a series that i won't be able to skip for a year wen my A2 starts... thats y i am a little picky at it :p
and I intend to watch FRIENDS too... forgot to mention it in the first post :p

Reaction score
woooww that was one hell of a list man (y)
gr8 i'll refer to it after my exams but the thing is i don't wanna start too many series bcz they bring in the new season in the fall wen school has started and i have my A2 next year and am already addicted to greys anatomy, tvd and castle so can't afford to start a series that i won't be able to skip for a year wen my A2 starts... thats y i am a little picky at it :p
and I intend to watch FRIENDS too... forgot to mention it in the first post :p
well im doing a2,,, and can help u with it :) i have neat tricks to get an easy a,,, stay in touch :)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Sherlock and Suits, currently. Good and decent ones.

Can't wait for the premiere of their 3rd seasons!

Reaction score
white collar, suits, sherlock, arrow are all really good
also merlin(if you're into that kinda stuff)

Reaction score
white collar, suits, sherlock, arrow are all really good
also merlin(if you're into that kinda stuff)
oooh sherlock!! <3 yeah i have to watch that tooo its my kinda show...
and wat kind of show is merlin?

Reaction score
hmmm i'll try the pilot for it.... i'm not really into the supernatural stuff but i love the vampire diaries so maybe i can try merlin too :) thanks for the suggestion anyways ;)
try supernatural and white collar :) they are awesome