• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best TV series??...

Reaction score
i
try supernatural and white collar :) they are awesome
tried supernatural already although dean was like a hawwwtiiee <3 but still i cant watch it... it doesn't hav enough linked up story for me .... too much random epis going on.
although i will try suits cz it has been recommended a couple of times now :D

Reaction score
i
tried supernatural already although dean was like a hawwwtiiee <3 but still i cant watch it... it doesn't hav enough linked up story for me .... too much random epis going on.
although i will try suits cz it has been recommended a couple of times now :D
hahaha good :p

Reaction score
i guessing no one mentioned simpsons, family guy and south park as they are the basics

i am currently watching raising hope saw it a few times and decided to watch the whole thing :D

Reaction score
i guessing no one mentioned simpsons, family guy and south park as they are the basics

i am currently watching raising hope saw it a few times and decided to watch the whole thing :D
yea raising hope's good :) and family guy is the best :p....thats a must :p

Reaction score
Teen wolf nd gossip girl is also worth watchin... Vampire diaries is the best show evaa <3 damon nd klaus
hmm.... well i started gossip girl, saw the first season and then hated it after dan and serena broke up and now its gone all lame. i like one tree hill better than that
and VAmpire Diareis is incomparable!! :D <3 its supper awsum! :D :D:D i lov it!! <3 damonn and klausss!! <3 <3 <3 :love:

Reaction score

*makes a face* family guy?! :/ -_- i don't like it and the simpsons either!! :/

oh how is raising hope?? like is it worth watching with a story and all or is it just freak show comedy like modern family with no strings sstory??

Reaction score
*makes a face* family guy?! :/ -_- i don't like it and the simpsons either!! :/

oh how is raising hope?? like is it worth watching with a story and all or is it just freak show comedy like modern family with no strings sstory??
well raising hope has a story but sometimes it goes all modern family :D

not surprised about people who hate pure comedy after meeting a person who hate Mr.Bean so .... HOW THE HELL DON'T YOU LIKE FAMILY GUY AND THE SIMPSONS!!! they are awesome man!!

Reaction score
well raising hope has a story but sometimes it goes all modern family :D

not surprised about people who hate pure comedy after meeting a person who hate Mr.Bean so .... HOW THE HELL DON'T YOU LIKE FAMILY GUY AND THE SIMPSONS!!! they are awesome man!!
hahha .. sorry i just dont. thy r lame -_- :p

Reaction score
oh and you got House , Dr. Who and Dexter
yeah i am planning on watching house too :D and what is the genre of Dr. Who?
i liked dexter until the brother and sister went mushy over each other and that turned me off of it -__- >_<

Reaction score
yeah i am planning on watching house too :D and what is the genre of Dr. Who?
i liked dexter until the brother and sister went mushy over each other and that turned me off of it -__- >_<
Dr who is just that intelligent scientist who is from a different planet, he is a time lord and travels using a machine called "TARDIS" which is like Marry Poppins's bag small in the outside huge in the inside, and for some reason the machine has the ability to fit in any environment but it's broken and looks like a british police phone... and he just saves the earth from aliens and stuff

Reaction score
hmm.... well i started gossip girl, saw the first season and then hated it after dan and serena broke up and now its gone all lame. i like one tree hill better than that
and VAmpire Diareis is incomparable!! :D <3 its supper awsum! :D :D:D i lov it!! <3 damonn and klausss!! <3 <3 <3 :love:
But serena and dan get married...luv blair and chucks couple 2<3
Watch pretty little liars

Reaction score
But serena and dan get married...luv blair and chucks couple 2<3
Watch pretty little liars
but there's too much drama before they get married *scrunches nose* :p and its soooooo darn long... u try one tree hill and make the comparison... then tell me which one's better and we can talk aboutshould i watch gosip girl or not :p
yeah i'll watch pretty little liars :D

Reaction score
but there's too much drama before they get married *scrunches nose* :p and its soooooo darn long... u try one tree hill and make the comparison... then tell me which one's better and we can talk aboutshould i watch gosip girl or not :p
yeah i'll watch pretty little liars :D
yeah its kinda long nd gets boring but its fun...i ll watch one tree hill but after my ig's ...do u watch korean movies or dramas?

Reaction score
Top gear is awesome! i love their challenges!
Hawaii Five O, Flashpoint, love the real life situations they show..

Reaction score
yeah its kinda long nd gets boring but its fun...i ll watch one tree hill but after my ig's ...do u watch korean movies or dramas?
yeah ok do that then tell me if i should watch then i will :) *deal*
and oh no sorry no korean anything :p