• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best TV series??...

Reaction score
How I Met Your Mother
Revenge
Parks And Recreation
Arrow
Gossip Girl
Glee
New Girl
Pretty Little Liars
Common Law
The Inbetweeners
I literally watch all TV Shows. I am going to start watching Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, and Grey's Anatomy during our summer holiday.

Hey tell me about the inbetweeners... it looked good to me but I'm not very sure.. Is it really worth watching ??
Well it does have some really cute British guys :love: :p

Reaction score
Watch Suits !! Best ever !!
And person of interest is good too
Pretty little liars!

I watch tvd too ! :D
If you like one tree hill then go for Gossip Girl too

Btw any specific genre you're looking for ? :)
one of the best moments in suits was when Mike and Harvey got high and also when Harvey Punched Travis in the face:D

Reaction score
Yhh i also thought she looked like Lily! though i was disappointed that they are still flogging the Robin and Ted horse..that got old 3 years ago!
yeah but it kinda makes sense, since ted has always had a soft side for robin. i like how the episode name was something old, and then they focused on robin and ted, and then the latest was something new, it was all barney and robin. it was so smart.

Reaction score
Hey tell me about the inbetweeners... it looked good to me but I'm not very sure.. Is it really worth watching ??
Well it does have some really cute British guys :love: :p
it's soooooo hilarious! you won't be able to contain your laughter, it's super hilarious. unfortunately it stopped airing after the third season. :-( it's a little inappropriate, but it's predictable since every British series is inappropriate!

Reaction score
it's soooooo hilarious! you won't be able to contain your laughter, it's super hilarious. unfortunately it stopped airing after the third season. :-( it's a little inappropriate, but it's predictable since every British series is inappropriate!

Haha yeah I know.. British series can be like that...
I'll give it a try then maybe :)

Reaction score
Two and a Half men, The Walking Dead, The Simpsons, Hawaii Five-o, the fresh prince of bel-air are few of the best among many

Reaction score
Sure :) Will start after my exams finish.
Btw have you heard it's soundtrack "Fluorescent Adolescent" ?? It's pretty awesome !
YES! I was forever obsessed with the Arctic Monkeys, and then, on the first episode, they start playing Fluorescent Adolescent. It made me like the TV show even a whole lot more!

Reaction score
YES! I was forever obsessed with the Arctic Monkeys, and then, on the first episode, they start playing Fluorescent Adolescent. It made me like the TV show even a whole lot more!

Yay ! It's a relief to know I'm not alone in my obsession of Arctic Monkeys !! :p

Reaction score
So these are the tv shows i have watched:

The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Two and a half men, The Big Bang theory, How i met your mother, New Girl, Sherlock, Arrested Development, Teen Wolf, Chuck, Friends (till Season 2).

Which of these should i start?

Arrow, Grey's Anatomy, Friends (season3), Game of Thrones, Revenge, One Tree Hill, Modern Family?

Please tell me the best one. I don't want to start too my series at once!

Reaction score

The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Two and a half men, The Big Bang theory, How i met your mother, New Girl, Sherlock, Arrested Development, Teen Wolf, Chuck, Friends (till Season 2).

Arrow, Grey's Anatomy, Friends (season3), Game of Thrones, Revenge, One Tree Hill, Modern Family?

Game of thrones and Revenge ! I've heard grey's anatomy is really good too, but I can't say cuz I haven't watched it myself.
But Game of thrones is awesome, though i must warn you it's R-rated.

Reaction score

start arrow,game of thrones and revenge...arrow has one season only up to now and its action-packed!

Reaction score
I'll watch ALL OF THESE, starting with Game of Thrones! :'D
This summer is going to be EPIC.

Game of thrones and Revenge ! I've heard grey's anatomy is really good too, but I can't say cuz I haven't watched it myself.
But Game of thrones is awesome, though i must warn you it's R-rated.

start arrow,game of thrones and revenge...arrow has one season only up to now and its action-packed!

Reaction score

greys anatomy nd one tree hill!! :D Friends is awsum too and really funny.
i heard arrow is REALLLY cool but havent seen it.
i dont like modern family -__- it super L.A.M.E! :/
and cant say anything about game of thrones cuz its not my kid of series and i wouldnt watch it but if everyone is reccomending this then u cud watch that too..... greys anatomy is reaaaallly good waisay!! :D

Reaction score
I have already finished the first season of Game of Thrones, in one day. :D
Once i finish all 3 seasons, i'm gonna watch Friends Season 3, and along with that.. start with Grey's Anatomy.

and cant say anything about game of thrones cuz its not my kid of series and i wouldnt watch it but if everyone is reccomending this then u cud watch that too..... greys anatomy is reaaaallly good waisay!! :D

Reaction score
I'd recommend you go with the game of thrones novels. The series is a bit too explicit. Stopped watching after the first few episodes, even though i have read the books and love them