• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best TV series??...

Reaction score
Lol. I watched the first episode, and couldn't stop clicking on the next episode!
I ended the whole season. xD

I'd recommend you go with the game of thrones novels. The series is a bit too explicit. Stopped watching after the first few episodes, even though i have read the books and love them

Reaction score
Lol. I watched the first episode, and couldn't stop clicking on the next episode!
I ended the whole season. xD
yeah, the story is awesome. but well, they could have reduced the nudity compared to the novels, seems like they decided to do the opposite

Reaction score
I have already finished the first season of Game of Thrones, in one day. :D
Once i finish all 3 seasons, i'm gonna watch Friends Season 3, and along with that.. start with Grey's Anatomy.
ooh woow.. :p yeah good plan man!! (y)
I'd recommend you go with the game of thrones novels. The series is a bit too explicit. Stopped watching after the first few episodes, even though i have read the books and love them
i dont know... beyond harry potter there is no fantasy book awsum enough to grab my heart :p

Reaction score
ooh woow.. :p yeah good plan man!! (y)

i dont know... beyond harry potter there is no fantasy book awsum enough to grab my heart :p

you did not even bother try read it did you? :p
by the way, there is a huge difference between potter and this one. Fantasy is a vast genre, and fantasy is perhaps the only thing common between the two things :p

Reaction score
you did not even bother try read it did you? :p
by the way, there is a huge difference between potter and this one. Fantasy is a vast genre, and fantasy is perhaps the only thing common between the two things :p
haha *giulty* no i didn't even read its review for that matte.r.

yeah i know that thats y i know i'm not gonna like this :p its all kings and battles and poewr and stuff...
i barely even liked narnia. only like the 1st part and even that only in the movies and thats it.
HP is a whole other deal and a whole lot more awsum :D

Reaction score
haha *giulty* no i didn't even read its review for that matte.r.

yeah i know that thats y i know i'm not gonna like this :p its all kings and battles and poewr and stuff...
i barely even liked narnia. only like the 1st part and even that only in the movies and thats it.
HP is a whole other deal and a whole lot more awsum :D

who said i liked Narnia, it is too childish, at least the books are. haven't seen the movies. Comparing Narnia with game of thrones is the same as comparing potter with game of thrones :p

By the way, i don't agree with your last few words :p i mean both are awesome in their own ways. I had a hard time convincing my brother to read game of thrones, and now he is already on the second book :p

Reaction score
who said i liked Narnia, it is too childish, at least the books are. haven't seen the movies. Comparing Narnia with game of thrones is the same as comparing potter with game of thrones :p

By the way, i don't agree with your last few words :p i mean both are awesome in their own ways. I had a hard time convincing my brother to read game of thrones, and now he is already on the second book :p
okay okay .... maybe i am judging the book by its cover but i just dont get that feeling of picking it up and reading it through...u know i might do it now one of these days if i go to the bookstore and i'll see a game of thrones part 1 and i'll think for a moment and then say WTH and grab it and read it through :p did the same thing with the hunger games although i reallly expected it to be good but it WASNT!!
in the start i even felt queery about Harry Potter but the same thing: once i picked it up i was hooked.. so lets c if u can convincce me on the game of thrones :p

Reaction score
At the start i thought Game of Thrones would be stupid!
I mean, Kings, Horses, Empires, Swords.. thatss all quite lame :p and its set in an OLD ERA.
but when i started watching, its not that bad! xD

okay okay .... maybe i am judging the book by its cover but i just dont get that feeling of picking it up and reading it through...u know i might do it now one of these days if i go to the bookstore and i'll see a game of thrones part 1 and i'll think for a moment and then say WTH and grab it and read it through :p did the same thing with the hunger games although i reallly expected it to be good but it WASNT!!
in the start i even felt queery about Harry Potter but the same thing: once i picked it up i was hooked.. so lets c if u can convincce me on the game of thrones :p

Reaction score

yup hunger games plot was good. the first part was ok, the other two parts sucked :D Did not like the writing style though

At the start i thought Game of Thrones would be stupid!
I mean, Kings, Horses, Empires, Swords.. thatss all quite lame :p and its set in an OLD ERA.
but when i started watching, its not that bad! xD
"not that bad"? HMPH.... and you say you liked the tv series

Reaction score
Lol, Its Great.
But I have watched like Sooo many tv series, it can't possibly beat ''chuck''.. and ''the walking dead''.. and ''breaking bad''.. Those are the most EPIC-EST tv shows in the world! So compared to them, its ''Not that Bad'' :p

yup hunger games plot was good. the first part was ok, the other two parts sucked :D Did not like the writing style though

"not that bad"? HMPH.... and you say you liked the tv series

Reaction score
Lol, Its Great.
But I have watched like Sooo many tv series, it can't possibly beat ''chuck''.. and ''the walking dead''.. and ''breaking bad''.. Those are the most EPIC-EST tv shows in the world! So compared to them, its ''Not that Bad'' :p

you need to read the book, then compare it to any giant and you won't say its "not that bad" :p