• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best TV series??...

Reaction score
neither am i, it just popped up and i thought i could help make her understand what you were talking about :)

Reaction score
by the way, if you give enough attention, you will notice that our mind deduces the simplest things too, like if you hear someone walking in your garage, you will of course deduce it is your family member, and not give much notice to it. The thing is, arthur conan took it to a whole new level, which might not even be possible :D

Reaction score
That level of Genius-ness is possible :p

by the way, if you give enough attention, you will notice that our mind deduces the simplest things too, like if you hear someone walking in your garage, you will of course deduce it is your family member, and not give much notice to it. The thing is, arthur conan took it to a whole new level, which might not even be possible :D

Reaction score
You are correct, simple details, simple observations which we are automatically oblivious to, carry important that could not be perceived as existent.

Reaction score
You are correct, simple details, simple observations which we are automatically oblivious to carry important that could not be perceived as existent.
by the way, i did not understand your thread about writing shelocking holmes? Can you explain pls?

Reaction score
Oh yes that, i wanted to write a fanfiction but then i changed my mind so i didn't bother replying, apologize for that.

Reaction score
But, i have an interesting proposal to sherlock fans out here, Tell me if you are interested and ill add you to the convo, it's a kind of a project, an experiment of sorts, i want to give these minute details a try, and try an interpret them, ill explain more over a convo, pm me/post here/ or on my wall and i'll add you.

Reaction score
Oh yes that, i wanted to write a fanfiction but then i changed my mind so i didn't bother replying, apologize for that.
NP. Still, why not create something of your own? fanfiction is well, fanfiction, and i don't think you get much credit for it. Writing something of your own, on the other hand gives you a lot more freedom :)

Reaction score
NP. Still, why not create something of your own? fanfiction is well, fanfiction, and i don't think you get much credit for it. Writing something of your own, on the other hand gives you a lot more freedom :)
Not for the credit, for the creativity, the lengths i can go to with his character