• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Best TV series??...

Reaction score
But, i have an interesting proposal to sherlock fans out here, Tell me if you are interested and ill add you to the convo, it's a kind of a project, an experiment of sorts, i want to give these minute details a try, and try an interpret them, ill explain more over a convo, pm me/post here/ or on my wall and i'll add you.

I'm a sherlock fan ! :D Tell me about this thing

Reaction score
Reaction score
Do you read stuff like this too ? I've never actually given it a try but it doesn't seem to be too bad...
actually it IS awesome. The thing is, it is an extremely difficult read, and has soooooooooo many names you will get lost in it. Tried two times to read it, but i just can't keep track on an ebook :cry:. it is actually the history of LOTR

Reaction score
actually it IS awesome. The thing is, it is an extremely difficult read, and has soooooooooo many names you will get lost in it. Tried two times to read it, but i just can't keep track on an ebook :cry:. it is actually the history of LOTR

Yeah it's difficult to keep track of everything. I've read short stories that were written like this. They were actually Shakespeare's plays written as stories. That was fine since there weren't too many characters and the stories were different as in not related.

Reaction score
Yeah it's difficult to keep track of everything. I've read short stories that were written like this. They were actually Shakespeare's plays written as stories. That was fine since there weren't too many characters and the stories were different as in not related.
well, this book also contributes to why Tolkien is considered such a great author. By the way do you understand now what i meant by poetic? :p

Reaction score
well, this book also contributes to why Tolkien is considered such a great author. By the way do you understand now what i meant by poetic? :p

Haha yeah I got it! You've read other books by Tolkien ? Or are there other books ? lol I don't really know

Reaction score
Haha yeah I got it! You've read other books by Tolkien ? Or are there other books ? lol I don't really know
well i know about the following. Hobbit, LOTR, The Silmarillion, the children of Hurin, unfinished tales. All of these are based on middle earth and its history

and there was one sir gwain and the green knight........ and there was an essay he wrote on the poem beowulf (don't know much about it)

there are a few others i dont know

Reaction score
well i know about the following. Hobbit, LOTR, The Silmarillion, the children of Hurin, unfinished tales. All of these are based on middle earth and its history

and there was one sir gwain and the green knight........ and there was an essay he wrote on the poem beowulf (don't know much about it)

there are a few others i dont know

You know I was in 8th when i first read an excerpt from the Hobbit and ever since I've been meaning to read that book, just never got around to it. And now I wonder why I didn't read it before !

Reaction score
You know I was in 8th when i first read an excerpt from the Hobbit and ever since I've been meaning to read that book, just never got around to it. And now I wonder why I didn't read it before !
well then pls stop wondering and start reading :p cuz it is great :) and then hurry on to LOTR :p

Reaction score
Vacations are around the corner and tv series will be the one thing i'll keep a hard focus on.
I am currently watching
The Vampire Diaries
Castle
Greys Anatomy
How I met your Mother
Big Bang theory (in process.... I havent reached the latest season yet)
One Tree Hill (started)

any other suggestions??
watch Two and a half Man => EPIC :love:

Reaction score
my fav is pretty little liars , i too started to watch vampire dairies but unfortunately due to my routine i stopped to watch it .

egy

Reaction score
Greys Anatomy
ER
supernatural
adventures of Merline
CSI NY
CSI Miami
Hawaii five O
vampire diaries
pretty little liars
Glee