• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIO 31 discussion

Reaction score
ok anyway who knows wat is the answer of the hypothesis question in bio as 31 exam ,.... Plz share ur answers for checking ؛‎)‎

Reaction score
yeah..truth is , it WAS complicated!! and i wrote that the hypothesis was INCORRECT since conc of copper sulphate below 0.03% DID not INHIBIT enzyme and reaction DID proceed...btw what were the concentrations that you chose???

Reaction score
0.003% , 0.0003% , 0.00003% as he said ten-fold serial dilution :)
do u remeber the time for each to reach the endpoint ? And was the time for W is the same as the lowest conc: of CuSO4 ?
And where did u label the air space in Q2 ??

Reaction score
ohh GOD!! :( I TOTALLY messed up! i actually INCREASED the concentrations??? Like upto 0.015% ?? :( :( and for the air spaces, it was kinda confusing cuz we did not have to DRAW any cells, lol i just put an arrow in the palisade mesophyll layer and labelld it as air space! xD and my times were MADE UP!! BY ME :D they were 30, 60, 120 and rest were MORE THAN 180.

Reaction score
:S i wrote 215 for example instead of more that 180 ???
Is this will be right ??
And what did u do in the differences table ???

Reaction score
haha WELL what can i say? My paper would be A TOTAL joke....at least the examiner is gonna enjoy reading them jokes right :D ? haha!!! :lol: :crazy: i wrote STUPID plus silly differences that a child could notice so i like better not mention them here!!! xD :O:

Reaction score
What centres are u guyz from..?"? :shock: cuz we got P33in bio and it was easy.Q\1 was different but Q2 was same. Q1 was about urease enzyme and a very simple investigation of enzyme conc. the end point was very simply :lol: found out..by red litmus turning blu :beer:

Reaction score
i'm from EGYPT and p31 was hard :(
and i just want any1 to tell me the answer of the hypothesis question ?? In p31 after the observations table ?

Reaction score
so what did u do in the hypothesis question????? After the observation table ?

Reaction score
Goddddddd even i increased it dint make it till 0.0003 nd all :(
it was sooo horrible inshAllah threshold will go low and all other bio papers go fine inshAllah