• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio 42 2015!!!

Vote for gr

• Total voters
Reaction score
Paper was better than what I expected.. Other than the frog question, the rest was doable.. I got a feeling gt will be just below 70 but i hope its lowwwwwwer than that...

Reaction score
Plz dnt get such horrible feelings:cry:
Eeeeek you know them nerds around the world who get depressed over losing only 5 marks? Yup gt will be high because of them haha.. But i'll prAy its veryyyyy low..
Btw are u doing bio p33? Or are u only A2?

Reaction score
What did you guys write for why the plant is not a different species from its parent and how self pollination increases the population?
For part B is it necessary to number the question? I can't remember if I did or not

Reaction score
What did you guys write for why the plant is not a different species from its parent and how self pollination increases the population?
For part B is it necessary to number the question? I can't remember if I did or not

I wrote that it's the same species because it's able they're able to reproduce to form fertile offspring

Reaction score
Nah It doesn't matter if u number them or not, if the points are there then u will get the mark
And they have the same niche and able to reproduce and produce fertile offsprings, and the other part I wrote by cross pollination new hybrids will form that will be different from parent but by self pollination same alleles get passed to offsprings so uniformity is obtained and all plants have similar characteristic as parent plant idk about that one :/

Reaction score
I wrote the same things, I guess these answers should be right if we all wrote them but idk :/
And for the two characteristics that r selected for artificial selection I wrote docility and milk yield, r these good?

Reaction score
I wrote the same things, I guess these answers should be right if we all wrote them but idk :/
And for the two characteristics that r selected for artificial selection I wrote docility and milk yield, r these good?
Yeah I guess there are many answers to that question I wrote bigger body mass and short legs and resistance to a particular disease

Reaction score
Eeeeek you know them nerds around the world who get depressed over losing only 5 marks? Yup gt will be high because of them haha.. But i'll prAy its veryyyyy low..
Btw are u doing bio p33? Or are u only A2?
Loll i hate thoes nerds but i want to be one of them in future
And im just doing A2

Reaction score

I wrote milk yield and resistance to disease. What bout the genetics question the first answer for the position of a gene I write gene loci :/ and my genetic cross ratio was 1:2:1 cinnamon, black,chocolate

Reaction score
Guys to be honest we all know that just the frog question was tricky rest of the paper was fine first question on chloroplast was easy thn 2 nd on hormones was fine too it was a mix i would say
And section B was fine too
And so gt wint be as low i think
But i made silly mistakes :(