• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio 42 today........ How was it?

How was it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
the paper WAS easy but still i made silly mistakes , i am expecting between 80-85, and the GT for A will be 70, most likely,.,.,.,.,.,.,.post any doubts...i had to take both math p3 and bio p4.....my brain completely zero now!!!
yeah i also gave both of them at bss newlands

Reaction score
in the last question of 6 marks i just explained that why people who are hetrozygous for sickle alele have selective advantage where malaria is endemic........the rata from the book................i didnt know much about the sperm fertility, probably lost 5 marks there, and that why the enzyme marker would be useful...damn that one.....

Reaction score
in the last question of 6 marks i just explained that why people who are hetrozygous for sickle alele have selective advantage where malaria is endemic........the rata from the book................i didnt know much about the sperm fertility, probably lost 5 marks there, and that why the enzyme marker would be useful...damn that one.....
it was nine marks, the meiosis was of 6 marks! how come discussion of paper is taking place before 24 hours?

Reaction score
Hellllooooooooooo........... Bio thread guys.....
Take this gandi, screwed up maths elsewhere..........
haha i like the way u call it gandi maths.. it was messed up badly :/ btw which essay did u choose? i chose number 10

Reaction score
yah i hate the topic of m*****s ( lol u know what it is, but i cant disscuss). eish the 1st question was amazing

Reaction score
yah i hate the topic of m*****s ( lol u know what it is, but i cant disscuss). eish the 1st question was amazing
I personally hate the topic Q1 was about........
Alright this is getting lame..........
i hate the nervous communication topic, out of the whole bio syllabus..........

Reaction score
bhai ???? hello??? the people talking that papwer was easy and grade threshold high???? fr what???? please ensure that u guys are talking abt bio :) please as this is going to give me a heart attack :) (if maths :) )