• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio 42 today........ How was it?

How was it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
GT Suggestions?:whistle:
GT for A most likely in between 68-73.......not more then this, as the paper which has GT of 78 was FAR easier then our paper....if u technically ocnsider it, our paper wasnt actually THAT easy...it was tougher then all of 2012 may june ones........they had GTs in mid 60s

Reaction score
GT for A most likely in between 68-73.......not more then this, as the paper which has GT of 78 was FAR easier then our paper....if u technically ocnsider it, our paper wasnt actually THAT easy...it was tougher then all of 2012 may june ones........they had GTs in mid 60s
I agree with you.

Reaction score
the one about how the resistant strain 2 will replace R
I said that you'd introduce an selection pressure, strain R is less resistant so eventually it's gonna die white strain 2 is going to have a selective advantage and survive passing on the resistant allele to offspring increasing it's frequency .

Reaction score
I said that you'd introduce an selection pressure, strain R is less resistant so eventually it's gonna die white strain 2 is going to have a selective advantage and survive passing on the resistant allele to offspring increasing it's frequency .
yeah, exactly ..........

Reaction score
but i
but i didn have anythin related to cactus and stuff
there was nothing on cactus! they were discussing on the coral question ;P Someone wrote that corals do not have leaves, plants have. and someone else suggested that this is wrong as cactus is a plant but does not have leaves.

Reaction score
you no longer call them leaves since they dont photosyntesize.. they are now called spikes
*spines* they have leaves! even if the leaves are modified ones, they are still called leaves, google it :) i think cambridge will accept this answer! http://www.cactusmuseum.com/survival.asp
and by the way many plant cells do not have chloroplasts, the epidermal cells for instance, these plant cells do not photosynthesise even if they are found in leaves!

Reaction score
i
i wrote that coral has no leaves, coral has no chloroplasts in cells, it doesnt photosynthesise, and coral has skeleton, but plant doesnt.
its good, but they asked for two different structures, maybe they will ignore the skeleton part.

Reaction score
there was nothing on cactus! they were discussing on the coral question ;P Someone wrote that corals do not have leaves, plants have. and someone else suggested that this is wrong as cactus is a plant but does not have leaves.
i didn have anythin related to plants..