• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIO ATP

Reaction score
help me im in great tension!!!

I just sooo hate bio!!!I prepared all the week for it and still it all went wrong..i thought plnt nutrition wud come and it all came just opposite.!!!!im so mad at this stupid cie!!!Plz if anyone cud just tell me the answer of the method we had to prpare for the experiment in qs2!!!!!!!!!!!plz answer this and q3 too!!wht were the 2 factors? :cry:

Reaction score
in da xperiment we were to heat the food and chk the temp rise.....precautions included gloves,stand etc.......it wax pretty much easy...........the conditions were oxygen and temperature

Reaction score
couldnt the precaution be this to not use alcohol as a liquid beacuse its highly flammable?and couldnt the factors be tem and pressure?

Reaction score
wht abt the qs tht we cant use ph10...why was it tht we cnt use ph10...is it cze bacteria wud have made it more thicker and they wud have fully acted on it?

Reaction score
PRECAUTIONS WERE GLOVES HOLDER STANDING AT SOME DISTANCE
WE USE WATER NOT ALCOHOL
for oxygen writing absence of oxygen was must
Q:1 EASIEST
Q:2 EASIEST
Q:3 EASIER
AROUND 39 I GUESS I WILL GET

Reaction score
JAMES SMITH said:
PRECAUTIONS WERE GLOVES HOLDER STANDING AT SOME DISTANCE
WE USE WATER NOT ALCOHOL
for oxygen writing absence of oxygen was must
Q:1 EASIEST
Q:2 EASIEST
Q:3 EASIER
AROUND 39 I GUESS I WILL GET

i dont think absense of oxygen can be ana curate factor.. because they had already added sum bacteria .. so the bacteria automatically makes an anaerobic medium . we shudnt care abt that .. so this factor is not corect .. am i right ?

Reaction score
Difficult?? Really?
I found it way easier than the other bio ATP papers!! :)

Reaction score
Listen guys in first question first part that drawing one instead of only drawing just the female part i drew both male and female parts and labeled them will i get 3 out 5 marks???

Reaction score
Wow jezla i dint know anyone of our friends hu found it EASY as such.....Specially the first question

Reaction score
Only the 1st Q's drawin i messed up, (am not gud at drawin anyways) other than yeah the ppr was gud!!

Reaction score
hey I think I did these mistakes, how many of my marks will be deducted

1. sketched the full flower instead of carpel ( fully labelled )
2. Said the flower to be wind pollinated
3. Couldn't describe properly that why the ratio 3:1 shows that it is inherited
4. just wrote one safety precaution in experiment "using retort stand"