• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIO ATP

Reaction score
Syed Ali said:
hey I think I did these mistakes, how many of my marks will be deducted

1. sketched the full flower instead of carpel ( fully labelled ) 1 mark lost i guess
2. Said the flower to be wind pollinated 2 marks lost
3. Couldn't describe properly that why the ratio 3:1 shows that it is inherited 1 mark lost
4. just wrote one safety precaution in experiment "using retort stand"
it dpnds if u have given 6 points even only 1 precaution u will get all 6

Reaction score
ummm...for that thickness part..i wrote 2 take equal volume of sample after equal interval ov time bcox wen thickness increases mass per unit volume also increases....n as for the 2 conditons part...i wrote temp n the odr pctr i mentiond was moisture ov surrounding as in moist cnditions bacteria r more active so if tis fctor isnt kept constant,the results wont b tat reliable
are tese points n reasons valid????????

Reaction score
*take equal colume ov sample after equal interval ov tym n weigh it as wen thickness increases mass per unit volume also increases(more curdled)*

Reaction score
and i need 2 ask anodr thng 2 k if in tat energy content's experimnt...if v hav explaind the experimnt well n givn abt 5 precautions n if one ov the precautions ix wrong,can v styll expct 2 obtain 6 on 6???

Reaction score
v had to draw carpel further v had to label......a guy beside me drew the whole flower and labeled it.....it was an insect pollinated flower becoz stigma was small and anther were not protruding......the precautions for accurate result were to use clean apparatus, use of stirrer,insulated handle,repetition pf the exp. and takin ave.,the thermometer should b in 1/3 of the water and water should b about 20cm3.....
this question was frm i guess 2007 paper......and ans r frm cie

Reaction score
miracle said:
v had to draw carpel further v had to label......a guy beside me drew the whole flower and labeled it.....it was an insect pollinated flower becoz stigma was small and anther were not protruding......the precautions for accurate result were to use clean apparatus, use of stirrer,insulated handle,repetition pf the exp. and takin ave.,the thermometer should b in 1/3 of the water and water should b about 20cm3.....
this question was frm i guess 2007 paper......and ans r frm cie
it is from 2006 may/june