• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio notes needed!!!! Infectious disease

Reaction score
I haven't downloaded it.... Open the link click on the FREE downloading... Wait for a mint and then download.... What problem are you people having with it?

Reaction score
hey itx acording to syallabus in these all dix points r included

Help In Making Infectious Dieases Notes Urgent!!!!
(a)define the term diease and explain the difference between an infectious disease and non-diseases limited to sickle cell anemia and lung cancer
(b) describe the causes of the following diseases: cholera, malaria, TB, HIV/AIDS, smallpox and measles;
(c) explain how cholera, measles, malaria, TB and HIV/AIDS are transmitted;
(d) discuss the roles of social, economic and biological factors in the prevention and control of cholera,
measles, malaria, TB and HIV/AIDS (a detailed study of the life cycle of the malarial parasite is not
required);
(e) discuss the global patterns of distribution of malaria, TB and HIV/AIDS and assess the importance of
these diseases worldwide;
(f) outline the role of antibiotics in the treatment of infectious diseases

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
olenka1611 said:
mathangel, here are the notes...... :)
Assalamoalaikum!!

well thnx a lot...JazakALlah Khair!! :)

May Allah bless you!

Reaction score
PLz read the mark schemes of 2010. Paper 21 22 and 23. they contain almost everything you need to know about infectious diseases.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
can i get the notes too plzz.
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb!

Not sure, but I think it was these: [these arent my notes though...credits to the original uploader]

Attachments

• (I) Infectious diseases.docx
    64.3 KB · Views: 41
  • (K) Ecology (Energy and ecosystems).docx
    130.2 KB · Views: 24