• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

bio p3 PLZ ANSWER!!

Reaction score
yes there are labelling in paper 6 !! and ur not sure which will come in the exam !! u have to study them all i guess !! good luck !

Reaction score
yes it does come, it came once for the eye, the reproduction system, the plants..i will make sure and i will repost later in the day but yes i do recommend u studying them cuz its 2011 no one knows how our luck could be :)

Reaction score
ooh sorry...i thought u were talking about drawing and labelling...yeh theres definently labelling but it doesnt come all the time

im guessing for bacterias u have to differeintiate between viruses or probably giv its features

Reaction score
there are sum Qs in pps relating bacterias nd awl..so wat shud i noe about dem..??!!

Reaction score
I think you should be able to give the approximate size of a bacterium and also its structure. Where they live.(everywhere :Yahoo!: ) Total mass of all the bacteria in a human body is around 2 kg.<-- I don't think this would come but it's good to know such things.
About viruses, well, there's isn't much too know about them.
- They're not even considered as living things because they are not made of cells. The only become active when they're in a living cell where they can reproduce(bastards :D )
- It's structure (in a past paper, students had draw down a virus, and label it's parts)
- Parts of a virus: - Virus coat(contain proteins)
- RNA(in the core of the virus)
- How they reproduce
Questions on viruses are usually based on the HIV so know it well.

Cheers!! :)

Reaction score
k.and wt about all the food additives and all?? do we hv to learn the names and features ...etc..??????

Reaction score
muskaan123 said:
k.and wt about all the food additives and all?? do we hv to learn the names and features ...etc..??????

Just know what different additives there are and the basic effects, the names tell you what they do really.

Reaction score
muskaan123 said:
just know their names and their basic functions
GOOD LUCK