• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio Paper 3 Variant 1

How was your bio paper?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Thing is I don't remember exactly , sorry. (There were so many labeling questions with letters.. forgot em all :x)
Hehee oki never mind... Gudd luck for chem u ll need it eh trouble for u eh

Reaction score
What did u write for the two questions that about deforestation

Reaction score
i jjust wanted to know ..will i get the mark if i labelled the seed with food storage(reservoir) instead of cotoleydon?

Reaction score
i jjust wanted to know ..will i get the mark if i labelled the seed with food storage(reservoir) instead of cotoleydon?

LOL, I doubt it.. a resevoir is a where water is store. But the seed stores enzymes and other things as well, not only water. Relax, it was one mark x)

Hehee oki never mind... Gudd luck for chem u ll need it eh trouble for u eh

How do you know I'm in trouble lol?

Reaction score
LOL, I doubt it.. a resevoir is a where water is store. But the seed stores enzymes and other things as well, not only water. Relax, it was one mark x)
How do you know I'm in trouble lol?
Well I can tell people in trouble loll my special talent
Pfft ur the one who told me dude
Now answer my question above

Reaction score
dats correct. but it's actually mycelium

Mycellium/Hypha/Aerial hypha will all be accepted. Im pretty sure.

Well I can tell people in trouble loll my special talent
Pfft ur the one who told me dude
Now answer my question above

When did I tell you that :S? But yeah I am pretty screwed, but doing alot of pastpapers and getting better at them .. I'm feeling more confident now! x)

In reply to your question about the one about deforestation.. could you refresh my memory on what it asked exactly? I've been doing alot of chemistry lol..

Reaction score
Mycellium/Hypha/Aerial hypha will all be accepted. Im pretty sure.
When did I tell you that :S? But yeah I am pretty screwed, but doing alot of pastpapers and getting better at them .. I'm feeling more confident now! x)
In reply to your question about the one about deforestation.. could you refresh my memory on what it asked exactly? I've been doing alot of chemistry lol..
I C Falluda memory well u did Tell me
Ya so in the last question of exam the third part and the first part asked about cutting trees however one asked about cutting from a small area

Reaction score
I'll tell you what I wrote, it doesn't mean that these are the CORRECT answers.
1)One inside was pumule, outside was radicle.. I got that wrong :s
2)BY looking at there DNA we can observe the different genese present, and compare them.
3)It's okay if you messed up an example, I didn't even use an example .. shit.
4)For that mammal question I wrote, external ears, mamary glands , hair/fur.
5)If you wrote enough points worth of 5 marks for the mammals surviving in cold conditions, it should be fine.
6)For the cornea one , thing is that everyone has similiar type of cornea and it doesn't have antigens. Think you had to write it doesn't have antigens first, and then explain that antibodies won't attack it.
7)Dunno about your yield answer, I wrote soil lacks minerals, and due to soil erosion.
8)For the blood clotting one you had to mention whatever you saw in the diagram, phagocytes, capillaries being damaged and a new one being formed to join the damaged ones, scab being formed, skin healing underneath, etc.
1) The one outside was plumule actually, cause plumule develop into baby shoots and shoots always grow first due to the consumption of their stored sucrose in the cotyledons.. The one inside was radicle..

Reaction score
I C Falluda memory well u did Tell me
Ya so in the last question of exam the third part and the first part asked about cutting trees however one asked about cutting from a small area

LOL falluda memory xD
Yeah for that I just wrote effects of deforestation such as soil erosion, climate changes, destruction of animal habitats which could lead the to extinction of species. Some people in my class added that since only a small space of land would be left, all the animals would be forced to live in that small area of land increasing competition. I forgot to mention that.. but I wrote enough for the neccessary marks x)

1) The one outside was plumule actually, cause plumule develop into baby shoots and shoots always grow first due to the consumption of their stored sucrose in the cotyledons.. The one inside was radicle..

Er, I'm not sure about that but it doesn't really matter for ME. I wrote embryo for one of em xD

Reaction score
LOL falluda memory xD
Yeah for that I just wrote effects of deforestation such as soil erosion, climate changes, destruction of animal habitats which could lead the to extinction of species. Some people in my class added that since only a small space of land would be left, all the animals would be forced to live in that small area of land increasing competition. I forgot to mention that.. but I wrote enough for the neccessary marks x)

Oh good that's what I wrote
Btw I think the one inside is plumule I'm pretty sure that's how it's given in my book

Er, I'm not sure about that but it doesn't really matter for ME. I wrote embryo for one of em xD