• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio paper/42

What would be the minimum marks required for A in bio/42 ?

• Total voters
Reaction score
LOL i have my p41 in an hour and u guys are scaring the hell outta me. Alright enough xtremepapers for now and time to try and relax even though im worried

Reaction score
exactly.. it's b part wasn't so hard either :D
yup the endangered animals, it was kind of a repeat ;) But i dint like the homeo and blood temp, i kindda flopped it, and also that stupid racehorse and lizard :p Wasnt Hard as such though :) But i jst dont understnd y sum ppl find it super hard :/ it freaks me out :s

So are u doin the practicle as well?

Reaction score
yup the endangered animals, it was kind of a repeat ;) But i dint like the homeo and blood temp, i kindda flopped it, and also that stupid racehorse and lizard :p Wasnt Hard as such though :) But i jst dont understnd y sum ppl find it super hard :/ it freaks me out :s

So are u doin the practicle as well?
yeah, I freaked out when I first saw the lizard question but I got the hang of it finally :p .. I just made some really silly mistakes nothing else.

yep, 33 what about you?