• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio paper/42

What would be the minimum marks required for A in bio/42 ?

• Total voters
Reaction score
The origin of chloroplasts is now largely accepted by the botany community as occurring via endosymbiosis on an ancestral basis with the engulfment of photosynthetic bacterium within the eukaryotic cell. Over millions of years the endosymbiotic cyanobacterium evolved structurally and functionally, retaining its own DNA and the ability to divide by binary fission (not mitotically) but giving up its autonomy by the transfer of some of its genes to the nuclear genome.

See this? Ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloroplast_membrane
but now when that prokaroyote had been evolved into eukaryote , what's its function now in that specific organelle. Is that organelle gotta divide by binnary fission ? you mean a sexual reproduction in animalia cell ? :O

Reaction score
but now when that prokaroyote had been evolved into eukaryote , what's its function now in that specific organelle. Is that organelle gotta divide by binnary fission ? you mean a sexual reproduction in animalia cell ? :O
Binary fission is not sexual reproduction dude! And I don't mean it, it's what Wikipedia states. :/ meray Dimag men Yahee aya so I wrote this, what did you write?

Reaction score
Binary fission is not sexual reproduction dude! And I don't mean it, it's what Wikipedia states. :/ meray Dimag men Yahee aya so I wrote this, what did you write?
I think Binary fission is a type of asexual reproduction bro :)

Reaction score
Umm if we look at past four years.. it was b/w 175-188 so this year for A* it can rise maximum to 190.. but i dont think it will go much higher then 180 for A*

Reaction score
But this time it gonna be low..
On My side. I got also A in As with all components A..
Iam expecting round about 90-93 marks in P4 and 25-27 in P5..
Tell me if i fall to 85 in P4.. are there chances for me to get an A*