• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bio paper 6

Reaction score
My paper is less than a week time from now,please tell me what should i really focus on. I'm so confused :/
Please help..

Reaction score
I am also giving the same paper. Just solve plenty of past papers, any mistakes you make understand them, dont just learn them. If you get a few questions wrong no need to fret, as long as you understand the method. Any thing you dont understand just discuss it with your teacher.
Solve the past papers in such a way as if you were giving the real exam. This helps a lot too. :)
And finally Good Luck!

Reaction score
Thanks buddy for your awesome tips, I would appreciate it if you would tell me which topics should I study.

Reaction score
Study all the tests. (Reducing,Fats,Starch,Protein)
They help a lot. There's always one question from these in the papers. +
They give you about Sexual Reproduction in Plants or
To Measure or Draw or Graph Question!
That's it.

Reaction score
doing theory ui mean reading frm the book is more imp than past papers at this stage

Reaction score
Thanks buddy for your awesome tips, I would appreciate it if you would tell me which topics should I study.
dude i can tell you this that you must pay extra attention to reproduciton in plants, genetics(all of genetics) , mircoorganisms, bones(support movement and locomotion)....Study all experiments realted to plants........knw how to label and draw diagrams of fruits,seeds, plant tissues(xylem), internal structure of leaf(you should know how the gases move). You must be excellent at drawing curves, line graphs, bar charts, histograms, pie charts etc......Most importantly study respiration and its experiments...there are very high chances of questions coming on these topics....In general you should also knw abt the main food tests and the main colours of the reagents used in the food tests.

Reaction score
Oh and I almost forgot, you should knw how to make logical deductions from given information, suggest improvements to experiments(e.g repeating the experiment, using a control, taking mean value). Although this is not in the syllabus you should have an outline of how to read CT scans(of chest), as they have given questions on them as well.....

Reaction score
when will people give there bio paper 6 paper and what is important to learn and can come

Reaction score
We
http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge International O Level/Biology (5090)/5090_w11_qp_61.pdf
anybody please help me how to do Q no 3 (a) (i)
how should i label x-axis , in years or in months?

Take the months on the x axis e.g 4, 6 8 ,10 by using a scale of 2cm to represent 2 months. Take y as Length taking 20 mm per small box. Start with 4 cm and find in the table the smallest value of 4 months plot it on the graph and then the greater value for 4 months and plot it. Repeat the same for 6 and 8 & 10. Hope it helped:)

Reaction score
I have a in p6 do we have to know about inheritance ? Because i usually see inheritance questionsin p3 not p6 !? Please help :) thankyou