• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIO PPR 1 V1 <3

Reaction score
It was really easy but last year's paper 11 was easier in my opinion because I'm a natural at geography/environmental science. I have 1-2 doubts, mainly the fish question. Was it D (black spot below dorsal fin) or C (no black spot below dorsal fin)? I put D because there was one black spot below a part of the dorsal fin. The question was so unclear, they said 'BLACK SPOT' not 'black spots', does it mean just one huge black spot or a small black spot?

Another thing that got on my nerves was the double human circulatory system, I put C.

A, B and D didn't make sense. But the flow of the diagram of C was weird (the vena cava's direction of flow was on the opposite side --->----

Does anyone know what the double human circulatory system question answer is?
D

Reaction score
yea last question was A , but the question about frog it was B i think ? well i remember the answer. carbon dioxide and oxygen pass from his skin to the water , and he gets nothing from the water
Wrong. It gets Oxygen for aerobic respiration from the water, and excretes Carbon Dioxide by respiration which goes out of his skin to the water. So the answer is A.

Reaction score
yea last question was A , but the question about frog it was B i think ? well i remember the answer. carbon dioxide and oxygen pass from his skin to the water , and he gets nothing from the water
The where exactly dies it get oxygen frm?
I think it was it gives out CO2 and takes in O2 frm the water..

Reaction score
It was really easy but last year's paper 11 was easier in my opinion because I'm a natural at geography/environmental science. I have 1-2 doubts, mainly the fish question. Was it D (black spot below dorsal fin) or C (no black spot below dorsal fin)? I put D because there was one black spot below a part of the dorsal fin. The question was so unclear, they said 'BLACK SPOT' not 'black spots', does it mean just one huge black spot or a small black spot?

Another thing that got on my nerves was the double human circulatory system, I put C.

A, B and D didn't make sense. But the flow of the diagram of C was weird (the vena cava's direction of flow was on the opposite side --->----

Does anyone know what the double human circulatory system question answer is?
D

Reaction score
Sure?...i thought 'the pupil reduces in size` made sense...
the pupil reduces in size due to the muscles in the iris (radial and circular)
what was the answer to the first question? ik it was easy but want to make sure

Reaction score
The question said:
X is a circular muscle,what happens when X contracts!!!
Better discuss in inbox..If you want to be involved,tell me...

Reaction score
What was the ans fer the processes which involved active transport?!...
I've marked photosynthesis