• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIO PPR 1 V1 <3

Reaction score
Obviusly it was pupil…They clearly stated X IS A CIRCULAR MUSCLE..Not ciliary muscle so it is related to pupil..
The question stated that X is a circular muscle.. I think this was related to the shape of X (Ciliary body). So the answer was D.. the suspensory ligaments slacken (or something)

Reaction score
The answer to this one is B that means C in ou ppr was right? :S
View attachment 12763
I think D was correct.. In C, blood was flowing from the rest of the body into the left ventricle (Which is incorrect). According to the question u posted, both the top and bottom arrows are pointing in the same direction in B.. in our paper, arrows in C were pointing in opposite directions!

Reaction score
number 1 was the one without nutrition sensitivity and excretion , number 2 was insects , number 3 reptiles have legs and scales , number 4 was the fish question
i forgot 5 , 6 was chloroplasts , 7 wasn't the neurone sperm or blood cell , 8 was red blood cells are conave , i forgot 9 , 10 was cell membrane and cytoplasm.