• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIO PPR 1 V1 <3

Reaction score
number 1 was the one without nutrition sensitivity and excretion , number 2 was insects , number 3 reptiles have legs and scales , number 4 was the fish question
i forgot 5 , 6 was chloroplasts , 7 wasn't the neurone sperm or blood cell , 8 was red blood cells are conave , i forgot 9 , 10 was cell membrane and cytoplasm.
rbcs are concave? wasnt it that they have no nucleus

Reaction score
number 1 was the one without nutrition sensitivity and excretion , number 2 was insects , number 3 reptiles have legs and scales , number 4 was the fish question
i forgot 5 , 6 was chloroplasts , 7 wasn't the neurone sperm or blood cell , 8 was red blood cells are conave , i forgot 9 , 10 was cell membrane and cytoplasm.
for 8 wasnt it red blood cells have no nucleus :/

Reaction score
in my guide book for bio, the ciliary muscles contract and make the lens thicker. (in the question, it clearly pointed the ciliary muscle near the lens). The book also says that for pupil reflex, the iris muscles contract to make the pupil smaller. the point is that the line didnt point to the iris but to the ciliary muscle