• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIO PPR 1 V1 <3

Reaction score
ciliary body has circular, longi and radial muscles, according to wikipedia. OK so for accomodation, the ciliary BODY contracts meaning all those muscles contract. com on its so obvious, if the Pupil size changes, its because of the muscles in THE IRIS NOT THE ciliary body
Can you consider the fact they asked what happens when circular muscle contracts!!!!!!they didnt say what happens when ciliary body contracts

Reaction score
Can you consider the fact they asked what happens when circular muscle contracts!!!!!!they didnt say what happens when ciliary body contracts
pupil changes size wen the iris muscles contract or relax and the question didnt point to the iris. Khalas

Reaction score
ok i need to chill im getting tensed because of the number of question i did that arent right,... got to practice for my LAST IGCSE exam (inshAllah) ever, chemistry

Reaction score
plz reply my message..can I still get A in english..plz I need to know
dont want u to feel bad, but this is practically impossible because the curve is very very high for english 2nd lanaguage i think u can only about 20 marks or less for an A and u can check the gts if u dont believe me

Reaction score
ciliary body has circular, longi and radial muscles, according to wikipedia. OK so for accomodation, the ciliary BODY contracts meaning all those muscles contract. com on its so obvious, if the Pupil size changes, its because of the muscles in THE IRIS NOT THE ciliary body
Just because the ciliary muscle contracts doesn't mean the pupil changes size.. I literally contracted my ciliary muscle during the exam and the size in pupil didn't affect anything.. When the lens become fat it just means it's focusing on something close not necessarily pupil becoming smaller

Reaction score
Just because the ciliary muscle contracts doesn't mean the pupil changes size.. I literally contracted my ciliary muscle during the exam and the size in pupil didn't affect anything.. When the lens become fat it just means it's focusing on something close not necessarily pupil becoming smaller
im with u the correct answer is D, but what u said didnt make any sense, how can u see the pupil? u have a mirror? and even if u had one it will be very hard to see the change in size.

Reaction score
im with u the correct answer is D, but what u said didnt make any sense, how can u see the pupil? u have a mirror? and even if u had one it will be very hard to see the change in size.
LOLLLL :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
What the answer for the question about inheritance of genetic and enviromental variation
and the question about development of cells