• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology 11 - Heterozygous female cat or

Reaction score
Why ? 0.o you can't explain your answer logically .....
Well, the is no difference weather the Male is the heterozygous or th Female is the Heterozygous!!!!!!!! (Basics of genatics)
And of course the female who'll give birth! u want the male to give birth or what?!

Reaction score
Yes bro . You've got a point and i respect it.. So can u tell me what did u put as an answer for the question about the plant cell and sugar?.. Hint the plant cell had some labels like chloroplast, cell wall, nucleus i guess and 1 more thing!
Where is Sugar made ? chloroplast.

Reaction score
Well, the is no difference weather the Male is the heterozygous or th Female is the Heterozygous!!!!!!!! (Basics of genatics)
And of course the female who'll give birth! u want the male to give birth or what?!
But wasn't one recessive phenotype ( Male ) and the other is unknown ?

Reaction score
firstly, srry for using bad language.,. secondly, u got no basics of genetics, only a heterozygous and homozygous recessive can form the 1:1 ratio: FYI

Reaction score
Amro that's the point dude, if the female who is short-haired gave birth and since short hair is the dominant allele then u can't argue about it, as the female has to be heterozygous or otherwise no long-haired offspring will be produce.. Kevin clarified it to me.. At the end it's just a mark so chill out guys! :)

Reaction score
Yes bro . You've got a point and i respect it.. So can u tell me what did u put as an answer for the question about the plant cell and sugar?.. Hint the plant cell had some labels like chloroplast, cell wall, nucleus i guess and 1 more thing!
MAKING SUGAR is in the chloroplast

Reaction score
did it the same.. but a friend told me the Q was saying which structure is sugar made, not "in" which structure is sugar made.. So Basically i started crying lol jk.. So u sure bro?
bro, i dont get the difference between, which structure is sugar made[ makes not sense to me] and which structure is sugar made in

Reaction score
bro, i dont get the difference between, which structure is sugar made[ makes not sense to me] and which structure is sugar made in
To be more specific my friend is convinced that the answer is cell wall as he claims.. he told me that the question was:- which structure is sugar made , meaning that which structure is made of sugar.. He says it wasn't in which structure is sugar made as in that case it's chloroplasts of course.!

Reaction score
To be more specific my friend is convinced that the answer is cell wall as he claims.. he told me that the question was:- which structure is sugar made , meaning that which structure is made of sugar.. He says it wasn't in which structure is sugar made as in that case it's chloroplasts of course.!
when i first read the question i thought that same thing as ur friend thought. when i read it again i understood it as in which part is sugar made...
now that he has bought up this issue, im now confused...
anyways fingers crossed, and hope wht we wrote was right.... my answer was chloroplast.... but if the question ur friend interpreted is right, we would lose a mark there

Reaction score
when i first read the question i thought that same thing as ur friend thought. when i read it again i understood it as in which part is sugar made...
now that he has bought up this issue, im now confused...
anyways fingers crossed, and hope wht we wrote was right.... my answer was chloroplast.... but if the question ur friend interpreted is right, we would lose a mark there
Ok.. the exam is over & that's a fact.. just focus on the upcoming exams.. Bout the A* i really think you can score it easily.. Hopefully me as well :)~