• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIOLOGY ATP GRAPHS PLSSSSSSSSSSS HELPP ASAP

Reaction score
Can someone pls explain when they say draw frequency distribution?
what do we do histogram and bar chart?
also explain diff between the twooo
do we have to circle around points???.?..?.? points......and if they say just draw can we use ruler do we have to draw best fit or can join by ruler each point?
also how do u find surface area?

Reaction score
Can someone pls explain when they say draw frequency distribution?
what do we do histogram and bar chart?
also explain diff between the twooo
do we have to circle around points???.?..?.? points......and if they say just draw can we use ruler do we have to draw best fit or can join by ruler each point?
also how do u find surface area?

A frequency distribution graph is one where you tell the amount in the form of a bar chart or something like that, its not important so forget that. What is important is if the paper asks you to make a histogram or bar chart. Most of the time it gives you the option to draw any of the two, BUT incase it asks you to draw one specifically, you must know the difference between the two
A histogram is much like a bar chart (which i assume you all know) but there are no spaces left between the bars, in a bar chart you leave the spaces.
for example = A bar chart (not related to bio, just got it off google images lol) : http://www.blueclaw-db.com/download/barchart.gif
and a histogram :
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...svg/220px-Black_cherry_tree_histogram.svg.pnggot the difference? :)

and you do have to circle around points. DO NOT MAKE CROSSES AROUND THEM, at least that's what my teacher said. Always use a ruler to join the dots (easier and more accurate, leaves no space for error) and make sure your axis are labeled correctly, remember, the independent variable goes to the x axis, and the dependent variable is on the y axis. (THESE ARE 2 FREE MARKS ! don't miss out on them :p)
and surface area, surface area of what? just use those mathematical formulas?
sorry for making it so long, hope i helped, good luck for tommorow :)

Reaction score
A frequency distribution graph is one where you tell the amount in the form of a bar chart or something like that, its not important so forget that. What is important is if the paper asks you to make a histogram or bar chart. Most of the time it gives you the option to draw any of the two, BUT incase it asks you to draw one specifically, you must know the difference between the two
A histogram is much like a bar chart (which i assume you all know) but there are no spaces left between the bars, in a bar chart you leave the spaces.
for example = A bar chart (not related to bio, just got it off google images lol) : http://www.blueclaw-db.com/download/barchart.gif

and a histogram : http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...svg/220px-Black_cherry_tree_histogram.svg.pnggot the difference? :)

and you do have to circle around points. DO NOT MAKE CROSSES AROUND THEM, at least that's what my teacher said. Always use a ruler to join the dots (easier and more accurate, leaves no space for error) and make sure your axis are labeled correctly, remember, the independent variable goes to the x axis, and the dependent variable is on the y axis. (THESE ARE 2 FREE MARKS ! don't miss out on them :p)

we are shating this on BIo ATp thread?? :eek:

Reaction score
Thanx:):)
and a histogram : http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...svg/220px-Black_cherry_tree_histogram.svg.pnggot the difference? :)

Reaction score
Well first of all , I'd suggest you do highlight the points you made my encircling them , although its just for self convince .
2.histogram has no spaces at base and have a certain range , while bar graphs have equal spacing between each graph
3.surface area of the graph figure wont come , but if it does , you can always estimate boxes in the graph
4. When they tell you to draw best fit , it means you can use a rule , but its not compulsory that all points should be joined, it just has to be a straight line with equal points above and below
5.if its not specified which graph to make with free hand . Thats what I did in oct/nov paper 2010 62 varient question 1 part iii

Reaction score
Reaction score
These are the layers of fruits.
The layer in contact with the seed is call the endocarp.
The layer after that is called the mesocarp.
The outermost layer is called the exoxarp.

The 3 together is known as the pericarp.

:) ---

Reaction score
does bieuret reagent only tests proteins or it also gives a positive result wid amino acids?