• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology atp help needed....!

Reaction score
can someone tell me the topic that i should read to prepare for biology atp..? and the important things for ATP... !!

Reaction score
can someone tell me the topic that i should read to prepare for biology atp..? and the important things for ATP... !!
coordination
food tests
plant reproduction
enzymes
umm i guess dese r most imptorant ones.if anyone knows abt other topics then do tell.
nd i also want to no sum definite answers to questions lyk how can the experiment b made more reliable

Reaction score
these stupid questionx *experiment reliability* sucks :/ :(
There are just feww things to remember in these type of question like repeat the experiment to take average
And keep the other factors constant
Take same volumes of things eg water or anything !!
Measure between equal time intervals !!

Reaction score
Umm not exactly because its kinda related to the bones of the arm :p
i know tht it is about the bones and muscles of the arm... coordination can pretty much cover the movement aspect and all in locomotion.. just like coordination and RESPONSE cover the "human eye" so it also COORDINATES and RESPONDS effectively with the bones and muscles of the arm... if u know wat i mean! :p

Reaction score
i know tht it is about the bones and muscles of the arm... coordination can pretty much cover the movement aspect and all in locomotion.. just like coordination and RESPONSE cover the "human eye" so it also COORDINATES and RESPONDS effectively with the bones and muscles of the arm... if u know wat i mean! :p
Yeah i know !! Kinda the same thing !! :p