• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I actually wanted to ask about the ATP paper Of biology, I'm having my paper after 2 days and yet I'm not prepared for my exam. Would please help me out to find a convenient way to prepare my exam in a better and easy way and as well as in short time too. thanks.

Reaction score
AOA

The O'level syllabus for Biology does not mention whether the individual stages of cell division (meiosis and mitosis) are required or not. Can someone tell whether I should study them or not?

Reaction score
AOA

The O'level syllabus for Biology does not mention whether the individual stages of cell division (meiosis and mitosis) are required or not. Can someone tell whether I should study them or not?
No they aren't important, nor is there any question regarding them in the past papers...u just need to know the differences bw mitosis and meiosis which includes the pairing of homologous chromosomes etc.

Reaction score
No they aren't important, nor is there any question regarding them in the past papers...u just need to know the differences bw mitosis and meiosis which includes the pairing of homologous chromosomes etc.
No, I remember a question did come.
It was of 7 marks :p

Reaction score
I actually wanted to ask about the ATP paper Of biology, I'm having my paper after 2 days and yet I'm not prepared for my exam. Would please help me out to find a convenient way to prepare my exam in a better and easy way and as well as in short time too. thanks.

http://znotes.org/ig-biology/

I think this covers most of everything you are likely to be questioned on. Solve a couple of past papers after reading through these notes, and you'll be good to go.

Reaction score
I thought I was the only one

Reaction score
Hello!! I have a stupid question and i need guidance :V
is calculator allowed in GCE Chemistry/Physics P1,P2, and in ATP ?
& Which type of calculator is allowed and which is not?

Reaction score
Hello!! I have a stupid question and i need guidance :V
is calculator allowed in GCE Chemistry/Physics P1,P2, and in ATP ?
& Which type of calculator is allowed and which is not?
Yes
scientific calculators are allowed

Reaction score
Hi! So i have a question. Firstly is the voltage at the negative terminal of the battery 0? if so why? and i know it is there to create a potential difference so that current can flow but is there any logical explanation. Also, whatevr comes in the exam it's mentioned in our CIE syllabus right? like nothing comes which is not included in the keypoints of our syllabus?

Reaction score
Regarding redspot's keypoints, calssified, topical, yearly solved. I cant say anything. I suggest to leave them and rather refer to your teachers since those keypoints are incomplete and often answers are incorrect.

Reaction score
Regarding redspot's keypoints, calssified, topical, yearly solved. I cant say anything. I suggest to leave them and rather refer to your teachers since those keypoints are incomplete and often answers are incorrect.
im talking about the keypoints in the syllabus (official CIE syllabus or 'learning outcomes' as you would call it