• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
it is obvious there must be a constant in proportionality. haven't studied proportionality in maths!!??o_O
The formulae is V=IR so if u need to find r put it into subject and it will be now R = V/I so when r increases current decreases and when current increases r decreases ..
And V will remain constant !!

Reaction score
The formulae is V=IR so if u need to find r put it into subject and it will be now R = V/I so when r increases current decreases and when current increases r decreases ..
And V will remain constant !!

yep thats right...:D

but this works only for the ohmic resistors where temperature and other conditions remain constant!! :D

Reaction score
Simple, use this formula V=IR to remember facts. When Current decreases, resistance decreases. When Current Increases, resistance Increases.
Why is current in power lines, transmitted through high voltages? Because when voltage increases, the current decreases. :)
That's all you should know for now.
When current decrease, resistance decrease??? And when voltage increase current decrease? Are you sure

Reaction score
yep thats right...:D

but this works only for the ohmic resistors where temperature and other conditions remain constant!! :D
Yeah but electricity based questions in our syllabus are all ohmc ,the temperature is always constant and this rule always applies because resistance is the property to stop flow of electron and if electrons are stopped means current decreases !!

Reaction score
Yeah but electricity based questions in our syllabus are all ohmc ,the temperature is always constant and this rule always applies because resistance is the property to stop flow of electron and if electrons are stopped means current decreases !!
excuse me...but it looks like you have not studied the LDR or the Thermistor..these DO NOT obey ohms law!! :D

Reaction score
anybody who can make a structure of ACETELYNE and post it here not just structural formula rather whole structure means covalently bonded e.t.c

Reaction score
1.png
I m confused in this part. I used the mole ratio solution but the answer in Marking scheme is '10800g'. I don't think that's possible becuase, that would be the mass of Octane and to calculate the mass of Carbon dioxide, shouldn't we use the mole ratio?