• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
View attachment 8521
I m confused in this part. I used the mole ratio solution but the answer in Marking scheme is '10800g'. I don't think that's possible becuase, that would be the mass of Octane and to calculate the mass of Carbon dioxide, shouldn't we use the mole ratio?
yes the answer is 10800.....use ur common sense this is the simplest of questions.....if 108 g CO2 is produced every kilometre then obviously 10800 g of carbon will be emitted by the car..

Reaction score
Reaction score
a) i) electrons (cuz it becomes positively charged so that means it lost negative charge)
ii) neutralized cuz the conducting tires provide a medium for charge to flow though. -ve charge from earth neutralizes +ve charge in the plane
iii) cuz presence of any charge will cause sparking in fuel tank

WATERCOOLER is YOURS!!:D

Reaction score
yes the answer is 10800.....use ur common sense this is the simplest of questions.....if 108 g CO2 is produced every kilometre then obviously 10800 g of carbon will be emitted by the car..

yeah dude just multiply it by 100...?? :D