• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Okay i get it thankyou !!
And mcq no 18 ?

Okay The answer is C because the tube at Q is longer and will suck and tube Q is from where the air will be taken in by the man and it will be exhaled in tube P ( note that the tube connected to the mouth at P is longer than the one leading outside) therefore the exhaled air at P will have more percentage of carbon dioxide than the environmental % that is 0.03-0.04%

Hope this helped :)

Reaction score
Okay The answer is C because the tube at Q is longer and will suck and tube Q is from where the air will be taken in by the man and it will be exhaled in tube P ( note that the tube connected to the mouth at P is longer than the one leading outside) therefore the exhaled air at P will have more percentage of carbon dioxide than the environmental % that is 0.03-0.04%

Hope this helped :)
Okay thankyou i get it :D

Reaction score
Re: Biology,Chemistry & Physics Help Available Here !

Potential Difference :
It exits between two points. For example point A has 3V and point B has 5V. So we say that a potential difference of 2V is established between the two points.

Sorry but i didnt understand that

Reaction score
Reaction score
By the way it is Q 30. The answer is C
The nitrogen fixing bacteria converts the atmospheric nitrogen to ammonia. The bacteria in root hair nodules also convert the nitrogen in the nitric acid and NO2 to ammonia
ohh. my bad =P
thanku
Radius and ulna are two bones running parallel to each other along the forearm. The one running along the side of the little finger is called ulne while the other is the radius.
thanks again
they r two different bones of arm. i dont think that there is any specific question abt dem, isn't it?

many mcq's ask us to put they bones in order. i wanted to confirm if ulna should be placed after humerus or radius :x

Reaction score
Reaction score
Radius= the bone of the forearm that extends from the side of the elbow to the thumb side if the wrist .it exceeds theulna in lenght and size
Ulna= placed in the middle side of the forearm parallel with raius
http://www.google.com.pk/search?um=1&hl=en&client=safari&tbo=d&biw=768&bih=928&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=arm bones&oq=arm bones&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&gs_l=img.3..0l10.11362.20349.0.20479.28.16.7.4.8.1.412.2001.2-6j0j1.7.0...0.0.aSRfrsw8m20
I hope this helps !!
thanku sooo muchh
yep it did =)

Reaction score
iodine test and benedict test both give negative results in xylem and phloem. right??

Reaction score
iodine test and benedict test both give negative results in xylem and phloem. right??
Xylem will give negative in both iodine and benedict !! But i guess phloem will give negative in iodine but benedicts would be positive because phloem has sugars !! ?