• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I was doing past paper for bio ATP and Was doing june 2010 and saw 2 papers 1st variant and 2nd variant,,,,
What is the difference in between these two?????

Reaction score
i think it should be B
But brother won't pushing the north pole in the direction of Q will reverse the induced E.M.F..... THINK,,,,,,,

sorry but my knowledge says that the answer should be D
cuz over here the deflection is towards right, the electrons moved to the left and only if you push the S pole into P , then youll get this deflection...hope i helped...and do correct me if am wrong..:)

Reaction score
humm! i have checked it Talha Khan........Fallen sahi keh rahay hain .....it is explained in Federal Physics
Areeba fatima mai federal ki book say hi dekh kar bata raha tha ,,, that we all were wrong ,,, federal ki book mai aik hi tarf kay magnet pull ya push kya ja raha hai ..... But in this question we have to see it from both direction and sides....

Reaction score
Areeba fatima mai federal ki book say hi dekh kar bata raha tha ,,, that we all were wrong ,,, federal ki book mai aik hi tarf kay magnet pull ya push kya ja raha hai ..... But in this question we have to see it from both direction and sides....
oh Thank you for this detailed reason! btw humain lagta hai aap nay mind kia shaid ....sorry!