• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Cheating is out of question, invigilators here are crazy! I was withheld for 10 mins after exam just because one of my friends looked at me when the papers were being collected! And i wasn't the culprit at all!
And it would be good managerial test for me!
hmm... fortunately for me, i got a very bonga invigilating staff!! i was able to tell my friend who was sitting in front of me, one complete answer about the systems life cycle! :p though will not do it again ever!! maut ho sakti hai!

Reaction score
got notes about CRO, semiconductor, potential divider,bistable&astable circuit? im not sure about the function and the structure like why that thing put at there and it put there for what and something like that...
and i wanna ask:
1)convection can only occur in liquid and gases?
2)how heat energy transfer into and out of a house?
3)we have to memorise the colour of resistor? or the information will be given? :confused:
actually, the colours are given, though you must know which band stands for what!

Reaction score
hmm... fortunately for me, i got a very bonga invigilating staff!! i was able to tell my friend who was sitting in front of me, one complete answer about the systems life cycle! :p though will not do it again ever!! maut ho sakti hai!
WOW! complete question!!!
Seriously thats like jumping off Burj Khalifa here!;)
How can you get confidence to even show your friend the answer? Its CIE boss! Not any regular school exam.
Just thinking of it gives me the shivers!