• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
1 kg water in a 500g glass beaker is at room temperature ie; 25degreeC. what should be the mass of water at 65degreeC, which is added to beaker to bring its temperature to 40degreeC (c for beaker = 5615J/kg K-1 , c for water = 4200 J/kg K-1 ) ???
Which past year question plz !

Reaction score
IS THERE ANY MNEMONIC OF LEARNING ELECTROMAGNETIC SPECTRUM

it is just fleeing over mind !! :(

Red Mug Is a Very Useful X-mas Gift

Radio, Micro, Infrared, Visible Light, UV, X rays, Gamma rays

yeah its kin o creepy buh still helpful
RABITS MATE IN VERY UNUSAUALLY EXPENSIVE GARDENS

radio_micrwaves_infrared_ultraviolet_X ray_gamma:p

What about Visible Light, or Light?

Reaction score
why do current flow through all branches in parallel circuit?? why isnt there a short circuit?

Reaction score
Because of one spring gives 2x thn two springs would give 4x because we add up values in series !

you were correct there! i found out in a book where it is said that for the same load, the extension doubles if we double the length of wire! so there! 2x for one spring, therefore 4x for two springs :)

Reaction score
you were correct there! i found out in a book where it is said that for the same load, the extension doubles if we double the length of wire! so there! 2x for one spring, therefore 4x for two springs :)
Oh nyc :D

Reaction score
guys need some1 to explain for me thermal capacity, latent heat of fusion and the other type, and specific heat capacity, PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
1 kg water in a 500g glass beaker is at room temperature ie; 25degreeC. what should be the mass of water at 65degreeC, which is added to beaker to bring its temperature to 40degreeC (c for beaker = 5615J/kg K-1 , c for water = 4200 J/kg K-1 ) ???
anyone ?

Reaction score
guys the question says draw in the approximate positions of the reflected and the refracted ray, can some1 draw a sketch to show me how to do it?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    25.6 KB · Views: 4