• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology; Chemistry; Physics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
i have one for reactivity series aswell
though its senseless!:p
POPULAR SCIENTIST CAN MAKE A ZOO IN LESS HUMID CLIMATE SATISFACTORY
POTASSIUM_SODIUM_CALCIUM_MAGNESIUM_ALUMINIUM_ZINC_IRON_LEAD_HYDROGEN_COPER_SILVER
buh it works!:D

i hav one too of the complete reactivity series!

K: kitty
Na: never
Ca: called
Mg: monkey
Al :at
(C): cambiam
Zn: zoo
Fe: for
Sn: some
Pb: purpose
(H): however
Cu: cute
Hg: horses
Ag: are
Au: always
Pt: pretending (y)

Reaction score
see the pressure exerted on the molecules will not let the liquid to escape easily... the energy required to overcome that pressure will increase which will increase the boiling point....
ALSO,
when pressure increase volume decreases thus the molecules strike with more kinetic energy and transferring their energy to other molecules which in turn makes them escape.

Reaction score
see the pressure exerted on the molecules will not let the liquid to escape easily... the energy required to overcome that pressure will increase which will increase the boiling point....
another Please Send Cats Monkeys And Zebras In Large High Cages Make Sure Padlocked.

Reaction score
A general Pardon from everyone to whom I gave the wrong answer! Sorry for using my guesswork and leading you people to confusion!
No more MCQ replies form my side now!

Contract------ Signed!
NO NO... we are waiting for your responses, it doesnt matter if you got it wrong once, i have spent pages on this thread arguing about a topic and finally found out i was wrong!